+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182
Like Tree1063Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

thank you all. I have a go fund me in the Talk about your troubles thread if anyone has any extra they need to get rid of.

I appreciate all of your prayers
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

According to Wendy Williams, Mama June's new show will debut on WeTV in Feb. It is called Mama June from Not to Hot and traces her weight loss and other changes....dropping "bad men" and "junk food"........*sigh*.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Swell. But Mama June is a classless skank. So now she's a skinny classless skank.

I googled the name of Mama June's new beau Geno. He appears not to have a record. So that is a plus.

I hope Mama June can keep the weight off and continue to participate in activities someone her age can.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    like mine.

The point I was making is this-I am a teacher with a Master's degree. Mountain of student debt. I teach the future and do it because I love it. It is honest respectable (used to be until recently) and trash like honey fattie and khate child abusing witch get an ungodly amount of money for trash. Never have to worry about anything. Meanwhile, I am fighting to stay afloat-especially now that my Crohn's has given me C-Diff and I have not been able to work since Nov. My check is half what it should be, my classroom is likely a wreck and my students are not learning like they should be and if the ACA is repealed, it is all for naught anyway because I will not be able to afford the over 8 grand in treatment every 5 weeks and that is if I don't get sick and have to go to the hospital like last year that resulted in a bill of 325,000 plus doctors fees. Once I miss the first infusion, I figure I will have about 5 months to live. yet those skank tv crap shows throw money away like it is water
    I'm sorry Tapper. I truly am. It seems these days nothing is ever easy. I have asthma. My doctor had me try Breo...and low and behold no more wheezing like a freight train trying to talk. My husbands employer changed insurance plans this year to a higher deductible. My Breo needs to be filled...and I can have it....for $350. Soooooo that's the end of that...at least until we meet the deductible. So Tapper I was thinking, how about we get a group together and call ourselves missionaries and ask for donations. What do ya think?! Big hug to you dear...send one my way too if you don't mind.
    Punkin, momrek06 and tapper01 like this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'm sorry Tapper. I truly am. It seems these days nothing is ever easy. I have asthma. My doctor had me try Breo...and low and behold no more wheezing like a freight train trying to talk. My husbands employer changed insurance plans this year to a higher deductible. My Breo needs to be filled...and I can have it....for $350. Soooooo that's the end of that...at least until we meet the deductible. So Tapper I was thinking, how about we get a group together and call ourselves missionaries and ask for donations. What do ya think?! Big hug to you dear...send one my way too if you don't mind.
    That sounds like a great plan to me!!! I am sorry for your health problems. I will pray for you and am sending you virtual hugs daily!!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am ashamed to admit that I watched over two hours of this crap last night. I was (not!!!) surprised to learn as part of the daughter's pregnancy storyline that June had her first daughter at 15 and then had two more with two other men by the time she was 18.

The one who makes me laugh is the other wife--Jennifer. Her next reality show will be MY 600 POUND LIFE.....
    Honey Boo Boo may have been a "cute?" kid on the pagent circuit, but she is annoying and certainly not cute now.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

This show makes me want to
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

+ Reply to Thread