+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree615Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo is my (and my husband's) guilty pleasure.

I still really enjoy the show. I do think the producers set a lot of stuff up, but it's funny. I don't think the girls came up with a pickup truck hot tub/swimming pool on their own.

I wonder how much longer the show will be on though because the girls are getting older and Anna is going to be moving away to Alabama after she gets married.

I think they are super disgusting sometimes, but you can tell they have a lot of love in their family and they love making memories.

My hubby and I crack up every time Pumpkin starts chanting her own name. That girl is in another universe.
    sugargoose and petertracy like this.
    Wake up and be awesome

I also have a guilty pleasure in watching this show. There's something endearing and funny about Alana, despite her obnoxious behavior. She's quite bright and insightful, unless her comments are fed to her by the producers. It's obvious while they have little in material things, they have love, caring and compassion for each other that is lacking in most families these days. Much of their antics seem to be set up by the producers and paid for by the producers. There is no way they could spend money the way they do based on Sugar Bear's income alone, whatever that might be from (never did understand what he does for a living) and I see no other contributors to the family's income. I completely abhor the way they waste food, either smearing it on themselves, throwing it, damaging furniture, etc.

I am sitting here watching a Honey Boo Boo wedding special and tearing up!
    petertracy likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

It was a good one!
    Wake up and be awesome

I think the star of the wedding was Sugar Bear. He never put down Anna's father, but stepped up and walked her down the aisle. Not once did he act upset about not being first choice, but was there when the pieces needed to be picked up. Now that is a "real" father.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think the star of the wedding was Sugar Bear. He never put down Anna's father, but stepped up and walked her down the aisle. Not once did he act upset about not being first choice, but was there when the pieces needed to be picked up. Now that is a "real" father.
    I couldn't believe how Anna kept saying that Sugar Bear was her "backup" and her "second choice". If she has little to no contact with her biological father, Sugar Bear should be her obvious first choice. Just because her biological father could roll into town for her wedding doesn't earn him the right to walk her down the aisle in my opinion.
    sugargoose likes this.
    Wake up and be awesome

I actually missed the wedding. Hope they show it in reruns but I don't think I will watch any of the new shows. Alaina is just a huge brat.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just read this. Oh my. I hate to hear this. I thought they were a solid couple.
    sugargoose likes this.

FORT Fogey

I did laugh when I read the news. I am not a fan and always found it amusing when people swore they loved the show because the family really loved and cared about each other... and that was the most important thing no matter how disgusting and tacky they acted.

Hope they saved a lot of their money because they will not be getting another undeserved gig like they had.
    libgirl2 and overseas like this.

+ Reply to Thread