+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree924Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

When they show her class, I call her "Sister Disaster"! It is hilarious!

I'm glad to see that her mother has put her in something physical that she seems to love. What I hate to see is that the presence of the cameras seem to be disruptive to the class. Poor teacher!

I remember my tap shoes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Alana seems to like to have fun and she will probably always have some sort of activity she is involved. I love how she has moved forward from the pageants and into something else she really seems to enjoy.

My tummy hurt from watching Pumpkin and Sugar beat eat that 4lb sandwich. I loved sugar bear and alana picking out the ring for June.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm surprised at how much I like this show after swearing I would never, ever lower myself to watch it. Rude and crude, yes; but this is a happy, loving family and that's good to see on TV.

I know Sugar Bear has been ill. I hope he is ok. I do love this family craziness and all.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

What's wrong with Shuggy?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

so was channel flipping and that boo boo show was on. One of the kids came out of the RR and told her momma her cootchie was raw and wanted the Vaseline WTF???

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to say June and shug bears commitment service was nice. I thought the girls all looked beautiful and shug bear crying when he saw June had me tear up too.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

That wedding cracked me up! Shuggie breaking down, like he did, blew me away. He really loves that woman all to pieces, and you can see her love for him. The girls actually behaved in a civilized manner! All of that lunacy in that house, and that baby actually seems sane! It was funny watching them "sway" down the aisle. Where does one actually find a camo and orange wedding dress? The hoop skirt and the sparkly orange tennis shoes and that chaotic wedding cake were interesting. June said the cake was good, but it didn't look like many people tried it; that seemed a little rude, but I can kind of understand it. I think the outside of the cake was camo and the inside was bright, grass-green! That's an episode worth watching again!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I did watch the ceremony and I too was struck by how much they love each other. I saw more love there than I saw in any season Gosselins.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread