+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree615Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Eggs should only have salt and pepper on them...I think there is a law
    Salted scrambled eggs with syrup is so good. I'm one of those people who like sweet/salt combinations. I made the following one morning, toast with jam, spam and scrambled egg. Yum! So maybe the skitti dish isn't so bad? No.... butter and ketchup are a no no mix.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Eggs should only have salt and pepper on them...I think there is a law
    From Jesus!
    ness, Shoepie and NEPASue like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok... so I finally found this show that people are speaking of...

I gotta say... I just don't get it! I don't get why these people have a show. Though... I find myself quite addicted.

Until... Honey Boo Boo... sneezed and OMG... out it came from her nose... she did cover up... but she just sat there... and they kept taping.

FORT Fogey

I love ketchup on scrambled eggs.
    MizDaisy, spockwhat and MsDiva2007 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe they fit into that category of people who want to eat ketchup on any and every thing? I've never been much of a ketchup desirer. I'd rather have mustard on my fries, on the rare occasion that I seem to want them. And I cannot sit and watch with somebody who puts ketchup on eggs!!! Next to white milk, that is one of the most disgusting things in the world!!!

"I may love you, but I'm going to go sit over there until breakfast is over!"
    White milk? You don't like white milk? Are you saying you only like chocolate milk?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Ok... so I finally found this show that people are speaking of...

I gotta say... I just don't get it! I don't get why these people have a show. Though... I find myself quite addicted.

Until... Honey Boo Boo... sneezed and OMG... out it came from her nose... she did cover up... but she just sat there... and they kept taping.

OMG really? ewwwwwwwwwww
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    White milk? You don't like white milk? Are you saying you only like chocolate milk?
    I swore off white milk in my bottle/sippy cup days. They could get me to drink some milk if they made it chocolate, but still, not much.....what I do best with it is let it go bad. I can cook with it, I love ice cream, but that white stuff that people love glasses of.....keep that kryptonite away fom me!!! Once again, Jesus says "NO"!!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-26-2012 at 12:19 AM.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I swore off white milk in my bottle/sippy cup days. They could get me to drink some milk if they made it chocolate, but still, not much.....what I do best with it is let it go bad. I can cook with it, I love ice cream, but that white stuff that people love glasses of.....keep that kryptonite away fom me!!! Once again, Jesus says "NO"!!!
    Okay you are certifiable yet delightful at the same time in an odd way. If I were one of those do-gooders who loved to work with the differently oriented (best neutral wording) I would suck you up. That said, I am not one of them. I am in the camp that if I saw you approaching me on the street, I would cross to the other side.
    spockwhat likes this.

I spent last weekend in Beverly Hills in a high end hotel and gasp I aksed for some Ketchup for my eggs. The waitress did not bat and eyelash when I asked for some. My bestfriend even asked for some Tabasco sauce for her eggs. This is nothing odd not even in Beverly Hills!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow...that's almost my own personal story...except I can add that later I became lactose intolerant...always wondered if there was a connection to my babyhood & on aversion to milk.

+ Reply to Thread