+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree601Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    And you know what? They'll probably GET that 10K per ep, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HOT NOW.

And I agree, they WON'T be around long, either.

Anderson?

Well, to each his own, but me?

I'm SMH.
    They will be old news soon enough ness. So right now they take the money and run! Yes Anderson Cooper says he loves this show. I forget who else, someone from Inside edition said how cute they all are . Each to their own I guess. Maybe some think I am nuts for watching a show Like big brother :
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    Depending on how it's prepared, venison (deer meat) can make a good meal. A lean meat, good source of protein. But the Boos Boos fried the meat they received, which certainly doesn't help the quality of their nutritional intake. And that sketti slop had no meat in it, it was just the spaghetti with a liberal glob of Country Crock mixed in ketchup. A carb/sugar loaded meal that doesn't help SB's diabetes or Alana's growing girth.
    Oh wow. Maybe I will start watching again. Ketchup and Country Crock on pasta. That is worse than lime jello mixed with Miracle whip and various vegetables for a molded salad!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think what I saw were scene outtakes that hadn't been shown before, but they were showing ground meat when she made the 'skitti. I can't imagine having to feed all of those people and not having some kind of weight (meat) to the meal. These people do not look like vegetarians.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I heard about the butter/ketchup sketti sauce.

I asked a friend of mine, a professional chef, what he thought of the mixture (I did not bring up the Boo Boos at all at this point, in order to keep things nice and tidy) as a spaghetti sauce.

He stared at me, frowned, then burst out with: "Butter and KETCHUP? Seriously? You kiddin' me??"

When I assured him that I was NOT kidding, he frowned even more deeply, then burst out: "YECCCHHHH! NO, I've never heard of THAT, and WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY DO THAT TO BUTTER, ANYWAY????"

When I'd stopped howling, I began to try to inform him that that was a Boo Boo Clan Special:

"Have you heard about that show with the six-year-old that films here in Georgia and they're straight-up rednecks and proud of it?"

He stopped me right there.

"Yeah, I've heard about it! (He refuses to watch it, too!) Shoot, those folks would eat roaches and call 'em almonds, from what I've heard. So NO, the butter-and-ketchup for spaghetti sauce thing does NOT surprise me, since it's coming from them!!!"

I laughed so hard I cried!
    Last edited by ness; 09-23-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Do a search for ketchup and butter, there are some strange food items that come up.
    There's no place like home!

captain . . .

I just Googled "ketchup and butter"!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Jeeeeeesus!

Oh my goodness!

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES THE BOO BOOS THAT EAT KETCHUP AND BUTTER WITH SPAGHETTI!!!

Shrimp BUTTER KETCHUP recipes? KETCHUP and BUTTER on TOAST? KETCHUP IN IN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES? Pork chops with BROWN BUTTER AND KETCHUP SAUCE?

I have to stop. My stomach's lurching around like a drunken sailor on deck in a thunderstorm on the high seas.

More power to Mama Boo and anybody else that can handle a mix of ketchup and butter.

EAT ON!!!!!!

'Cause Yours Truly SURELY can't down this combo in ANY form!

Omigod, omigod, omigod.

And no, I'm NOT gonna tell my buddy, the chef, about this!

I don't want him to maybe go off and try to end it all in a vat of EVOO, or something, due to the shock!
    Last edited by ness; 09-24-2012 at 02:10 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe they fit into that category of people who want to eat ketchup on any and every thing? I've never been much of a ketchup desirer. I'd rather have mustard on my fries, on the rare occasion that I seem to want them. And I cannot sit and watch with somebody who puts ketchup on eggs!!! Next to white milk, that is one of the most disgusting things in the world!!!

"I may love you, but I'm going to go sit over there until breakfast is over!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think what I saw were scene outtakes that hadn't been shown before, but they were showing ground meat when she made the 'skitti. I can't imagine having to feed all of those people and not having some kind of weight (meat) to the meal. These people do not look like vegetarians.
    Yes, the scenes of June frying meat were not part of the sketti prep story. It seems like the editors were trying to tell the story that June cooks for her family (insert scenes of meat prep) but when there is no roadkill to add meat to the menu, June explains her family enjoys low cost meals like her "secret recipe" sketti. When the family is shown eating the sketti slop, you can clearly see that the spaghetti doesn't have meat sauce.

::whisper:: I do love ketchup on my scrambled eggs.

I like ketchup but on the usual stuff, burgers and fries. I did go through a phase were I ate it on pickles, but that was only the oddest thing.

I actually like syrup or jam on my scrambled eggs and sausage.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Eggs should only have salt and pepper on them...I think there is a law
    ness and NEPASue like this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread