+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree615Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

FORT Fogey

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

I am doing a drive by. I saw the first two episodes and haven't watched this since. I get hits of it on the evening entertainment shows and Soup. I have a question. Does she go to pagents? I am curious how she is received by the judges. Do they ever tell her mom that Honey is getting too heavy?

I have seen Toddlers and Tiaras only a few times and there never seems to be an audience, only the family. That is so odd!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    AZ . . .

My hat's off to you!

I sprayed oj on my screen and got choked LOL when I read this!

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, ness. Let me help you clean that up.
    ness, Shoepie and coltnlasma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am doing a drive by. I saw the first two episodes and haven't watched this since. I get hits of it on the evening entertainment shows and Soup. I have a question. Does she go to pagents? I am curious how she is received by the judges. Do they ever tell her mom that Honey is getting too heavy?

I have seen Toddlers and Tiaras only a few times and there never seems to be an audience, only the family. That is so odd!
    I don't watch this show but I can't escape it - it's a big hit with kids in my area, apparently, so mine watch it when I'm not looking. I cannot bear it at all. I am a Soup fan, though and couldn't resist some mean laughs at "HT".

She used to go to pageants but apparently that's now on hold. And I believe I recall a judge making a comment about her size. She is going from a sweetly plump small child to an older child with a weight problem, from what I can see - and that's just one of the very disturbing things about the show.

The public isn't allowed in at child pageants, purportedly to keep the perverts out. It would seem the TLC parents believe that these same perverts don't own tv sets or computers.
    ness and Shoepie like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    they might as well ask - we have seen nuttier ones get paid much more.
    I agree, they wont be the flavour of the month forever. I heard Anderson Cooper say he's is addicted to this show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I used to have one of those screensavers many, many years ago, only it was a kitty!

Isn't their roadkill usually a deer that got hit by a car? Deer meat is really good. I know tale of people who keep their scanners on to hear of a hit and then multiple people race to the reported scene to get the deer! I think deer is pretty expensive, but don't hold me to that little fact. Apparently, there are things on the dead deer that have to be removed within a very short time or the meat is tainted. It's amazing what goes on out in this world that a lot of us have never thought about. I have a friend who hunted deer with a crossbow. I would not make a good country girl.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    AZ . . .

I LOL AGAIN!!!!!!!!

But at least THIS time, I didn't spray my screen with anything!

CUTE 'lil fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NEPASue and AZChristian like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, they wont be the flavour of the month forever. I heard Anderson Cooper say he's is addicted to this show
    And you know what? They'll probably GET that 10K per ep, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HOT NOW.

And I agree, they WON'T be around long, either.

Anderson?

Well, to each his own, but me?

I'm SMH.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    She used to go to pageants but apparently that's now on hold. And I believe I recall a judge making a comment about her size. She is going from a sweetly plump small child to an older child with a weight problem, from what I can see - and that's just one of the very disturbing things about the show.
    I have noticed she is going the way of the family and getting bigger. Its cute when one is small, not so cute when they are older and it effects the health, especially in a world where looks are so important, like pageants. In all honesty, her pageant life might be short lived, though I hope they don't try to get her to super slim down and start an eating disorder situation either.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

libgirl . . .

Even with the money, the showing up on every TV interview and morning show known to man, etc., I really can't see how this is going to turn out well, in the long run, for these people.

FORT Fogey

Depending on how it's prepared, venison (deer meat) can make a good meal. A lean meat, good source of protein. But the Boos Boos fried the meat they received, which certainly doesn't help the quality of their nutritional intake. And that sketti slop had no meat in it, it was just the spaghetti with a liberal glob of Country Crock mixed in ketchup. A carb/sugar loaded meal that doesn't help SB's diabetes or Alana's growing girth.

+ Reply to Thread