+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

My husband covers his spaghetti with ketchup. Every time. On top of the sauce I slave over. Grosses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I just bought some plastic containers to organize the refrigerator a little better. While looking at what we have in there, I asked "Why do we have TWO big bottles of ketchup?" (We shop at Sam's Club.)

Answer: "Because we didn't think we had any, so we bought another one. Then we realized we already had one."

Me: "What are we going to do with all this ketchup?" (There are only two of us!)

Answer: "Make spaghetti."

That's the LAST time I'm going to read any threads from FoRT to him!!!!
    Is it possible to give one away to a neighbor with kids or to a food bank? Just a suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    My husband covers his spaghetti with ketchup. Every time. On top of the sauce I slave over. Grosses me out.
    My ex put ketchup on steak

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

NEPASue - They've both been opened so a food bank wouldn't take one. And we live in a senior adult community. NO kids. LOL. I guess if a bottle of ketchup is the only thing we waste this year, we're in good shape.
    NEPASue likes this.

Today, for the very first time, I saw some of this show. I had avoided it for reasons most people avoid it. But while doing something else, but intending to soon pick something from my recorded list on DVR, this show came on....and I soon became like a rubber necker on the freeway staring at an accident.
    The kind of thing that you can't take your eyes off because you can't believe what you are seeing.
    Although I did have trouble understanding what these people were saying...very thick accents.
    But they seemed happily amused playing the game of being blindfolded and trying to guess who's breath it is that is blown into your face.
    Holy Moly!!! That's a game?? That's something people want to do???
    It did motivate me to quickly change the channel....that an the nonchalant previous conversation about that very young pregnant sister of Honey Boo Boo.
    It was disturbing.
    cablejockey likes this.

I saw an article yesterday that the family is asking for double the money for season 2 - up to $10,000 per episode. Next thing you know, they will be trying to finagle tummy tucks, boob jobs, free vacations, etc.

Second verse, same as the first.
    ness, libgirl2 and tapper01 like this.

Yikes... I'd hate to see this family "a little bit louder, and a little bit worse".
    tapper01 and Coco46 like this.
    remember to play

I saw an article yesterday that the family is asking for double the money for season 2 - up to $10,000 per episode. Next thing you know, they will be trying to finagle tummy tucks, boob jobs, free vacations, etc.

Second verse, same as the first.
    they might as well ask - we have seen nuttier ones get paid much more.
    libgirl2 and NEPASue like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somewhere, I saw that June makes "skitti" with butter and ketchup, and the family just loves it. There's obviously ground meat in it, too, and it is one of their favorites. That sounds pretty gross to me!! Sugar Bear loves it...says it's reallly good!!
    NEPASue likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Given their penchant for eating roadkill, I would question ANY meat I found in that recipe. No thanks.
    ness, libgirl2 and Dragonlady like this.

Given their penchant for eating roadkill, I would question ANY meat I found in that recipe. No thanks.
    AZ . . .

My hat's off to you!

I sprayed oj on my screen and got choked LOL when I read this!

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread