+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 3

A new reality dating show, on CBS. I missed the premiere last Thursday, so I just watched it online. 3 - CBS.com

I really enjoyed it. The second episode is at 9pmET/8pmCT tonight (so less than a half hour).

The premise is three women looking for love and doing it together. The three of them -- Libby, Rachel, and April -- interviewed 100 men. Each is supposed to pick six they'd like to see again. They didn't show all the interviews and all the picks. I don't know if that portends anything for the end, or if they're trying to save some surprises for the second episode.

The women are all pretty different, but so far, pretty nice, especially to each other. Hurray for no catty claws!

Anyone else watching or going to watch?

I read that this was supposed to premier last Sunday, but CBS bumped it so it would not be competing with the finale of The Bachelorette. No idea if that was really true.
    Imperfect1 and OceanView like this.

Re: 3

I am loving this show so far. I was wondering if there was going to be a forum for it.

I just watched the preview for the next one and it looks really good. They are going to spend a whole day together with input from their friends and family.

This show doesn't seem put-on at all to me but what do I know with my rose-colored glasses?
    OceanView likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    A new reality dating show, on CBS. I missed the premiere last Thursday, so I just watched it online. 3 - CBS.com

I really enjoyed it. The second episode is at 9pmET/8pmCT tonight (so less than a half hour).

The premise is three women looking for love and doing it together. The three of them -- Libby, Rachel, and April -- interviewed 100 men. Each is supposed to pick six they'd like to see again. They didn't show all the interviews and all the picks. I don't know if that portends anything for the end, or if they're trying to save some surprises for the second episode.

The women are all pretty different, but so far, pretty nice, especially to each other. Hurray for no catty claws!

Anyone else watching or going to watch?

I read that this was supposed to premier last Sunday, but CBS bumped it so it would not be competing with the finale of The Bachelorette. No idea if that was really true.
    Okay, so I am confused now. Is it supposed to air on Thursday nights or on Sunday nights? TV Guide (which is always wrong, btw...never ever going to renew it) said that it was airing tonight at 10. I checked and the Mentalist was on instead. Plus, I thought it was the series premiere as I read about the new show in my local newspaper today and thought it sounded interesting.

Anyhow, I just finished watching the first episode online. Did the 2nd episode air tonight? I will check tomorrow to see if I can watch it online again. I really enjoyed it. The three ladies are really quite pretty and seem well-spoken and nice, so far.

It aired tonight, started at 9pmET. Don't know what time zone you are in (I'm in central, so it was 8pm for me). The women went on dates with their choices; I think they each kept four out of the six.

ETA: As far as I know, Sunday is supposed to be the "official" night.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so glad you started this thread Lucy, cause I am really liking this show too. And isn't it refreshing to have the three gals liking each other with no bashing (at least, so far). I hope there won't be any, cause it's a pleasure just to watch the process of finding love, without catfights.
    OceanView likes this.

I'm watching, too! I really like it a lot. Although of the three women, Libby is my least favorite. IMO, she has no idea what she wants but maybe she'll figure it out.
    OceanView likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm so glad you started this thread Lucy, cause I am really liking this show too. And isn't it refreshing to have the three gals liking each other with no bashing (at least, so far). I hope there won't be any, cause it's a pleasure just to watch the process of finding love, without catfights.
    I agree with everyone. Nice refreshing dating show. And the girls are delaying kissing the guys on the first date, can you imagine that? lol Refreshing. The 3 women are very likeable.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well that sucks. I wanted to see it play out.
    OceanView likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Darn! I'm really disappointed. I really liked the show a lot!
    OceanView likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast