+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Well that sucks. I wanted to see it play out.
    I know ...... I hate when these networks do this. At least they could have finished the season and then canceled it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Totally agree. And it's not like they have anything better to replace it with. In this case, they're just rerunning repeat episodes of The Good Wife - PULEEZE!!!
    OceanView likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I e-mailed the network and they actually responded by telling me I could go online to find the next episode of 3. The way it was worded, I'm not certain ALL the rest of the episodes would air, but I'm assuming so.

I'm very disappointed the network has pulled the plug on this show. It was really getting to the interesting part as to what the dates would be like and what relationships might be formed. I enjoyed all three of the women who seemed to be forming a nice bond among themselves and being very supportive of one another and encouraging one another, so unlike most female reality shows. Scheduling this show any time near the Olympics was a huge mistake since NBC is getting record ratings for the Olympic events. If networks wonder why people don't watch their shows, this is typical of what they do - begin a new series only to pull it without closure for the viewers. I hope the remaining shows in this series will end up online somewhere.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Well shoot, no wonder I forgot about this show. It hasn't even been on the air. Dang you NBC. No wonder you've turned into a ratings cellar permanent resident.

Gak, I was away on vacation, and when I got back, I wondered why I couldn't find the show on the air. I did watch online. I hope the WHOLE thing will be online.

3 - CBS.com -- it DOES say "Online Exclusive". I really want to find out what happens and who they choose.

All of you who didn't watch this, see what you've done! {That's a joke}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12