+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ness

Thread: Court shows

FORT Newbie

Court shows

I like court shows like Judge Judy, Peoples Court and Judge Mathis and I was excited to see a new one come on called America's Court with Judge Ross but I watched it and something seemed wrong, I then saw the credits and it said the charecters where fictional, I then read that the "judge" was so incompetent, he was removed from the bench and lost his license to practice law. How can they pass this off as a reality show but it's totally fake? Plus the judge or whoever writes the script doesn't even bother to look up the law because he gets it wrong a lot. One case actually had 3 roommates, one pretended to be gay and his name was Jack and the girls where named Janet and Chrissy, I kid you not, it was Three's Company! This show should be taken off the air!!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Court shows

I like the court shows, too. One of my favorites is Judge Alex Ferrer. Not only is he fair, he treats the litigants with dignity. If he comes down hard on someone, they deserve it. He's also very active on Facebook and shows himself to be a "real" person.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I used to like court shows way back in the 90's but after Judge Judy and the other high drama court shows started, I lost interest.

I can't remember the main court show I used to watch then. It wasn't the People's Court.

I watch People's Court. I don't know why I enjoy it as much as I do. I used to watch it back when Judge Wapner was on but hadn't seen it since then. I started watching it last year and when I realized I was turning it on every day I finally put it on season pass. One thing I like is that Harvey explains points of law about the cases. I don't always know why Judge Millian rules the way she does so I'm glad for the reasoning behind it, particularly as it relates to that certain state's law.

Personally I can't stand Judge Judy and even though she's on right after People's Court here I turn the channel.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I watch People's Court. I don't know why I enjoy it as much as I do. I used to watch it back when Judge Wapner was on but hadn't seen it since then. I started watching it last year and when I realized I was turning it on every day I finally put it on season pass. One thing I like is that Harvey explains points of law about the cases. I don't always know why Judge Millian rules the way she does so I'm glad for the reasoning behind it, particularly as it relates to that certain state's law.

Personally I can't stand Judge Judy and even though she's on right after People's Court here I turn the channel.
    Oh I used to love People's Court with Judge Wapner! I was pretty young but loved him. He was adorable and I had wished that my grandpa had lived to Wapner's age.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I actually like Judge Judy.

I also like Judges Joe Brown ("MAN UP!!!!"), Alex Ferrer (what a HUNK!!!! ) and Greg Mathis (the man does NOT suffer fools gladly!!!).

It never ceases to amaze me how people will put themselves and their business out there on national TV --- or try to put forth a "defense"" for an absolutely untenable position --- then seem surprised and become angry (a lot of times) when they make themselves wind up looking like total morons.

Ya gotta LOVE the good ole US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I love People's Court! I remember watching it with Judge Wapner. I do think Judge Marilyn is fair, I don't always agree with her, but think she does pretty good. On the other hand, Judge Judy is now just a B and passes judgement on folks that are not as well off as she is. I will never forget her yelling at a single mother with three kids who had to work 3 jobs to make ends meet. Judge Judy actually yelled at her that she needed to be home watching her kids. I don't remember what the case was about, but felt it was totally uncalled for. She really just yells too much. I really don't know why anyone would take their case to her.

I used to love Judge Joe, but I think alot of his shows are now becoming the same types of cases. Same with Greg. Yeah, Alex is good!

+ Reply to Thread