+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Polyamory (Showtime)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Polyamory (Showtime)

I agree buttahfly. In the foursome, Tahl does seem to be primarily interested in the sexual freedom of polyamory, in general --- and it's interesting that he chose a wife (Jen) who admitted that she is not that into sex. But she also seems to be very up tight and insecure and rigid, in general. I am really surprised that someone like Jen would agree to participate in a polyamorous lifestyle, and then to proceed to actually give up her and Tahl's home to move into a tiny little space attached to Kamala and Michael's house. I have a feeling that she will ultimately decide that she just can't handle it. If there's a season 2, I'll be curious to see if that happens, and if so, whether both she and Tahl will move out together, or whether her discomfort will cause their marriage to not work.
    buttahfly likes this.

Re: Polyamory (Showtime)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I agree buttahfly. In the foursome, Tahl does seem to be primarily interested in the sexual freedom of polyamory, in general --- and it's interesting that he chose a wife (Jen) who admitted that she is not that into sex. But she also seems to be very up tight and insecure and rigid, in general. I am really surprised that someone like Jen would agree to participate in a polyamorous lifestyle, and then to proceed to actually give up her and Tahl's home to move into a tiny little space attached to Kamala and Michael's house. I have a feeling that she will ultimately decide that she just can't handle it. If there's a season 2, I'll be curious to see if that happens, and if so, whether both she and Tahl will move out together, or whether her discomfort will cause their marriage to not work.
    I agree I don't think Jen is into to this whole thing at all. Kamala is really into having sex with Michael and Tahl when she was talking about how two men can make one big supercock that cracked me up. When Tahl said that Jen was out with another lover when he went over to their bed I wonder if it's true if Jen has another lover I don't see it she's too rigid and uptight. And I can see that Kamala annoys her when she says too her let me give you a hug.
    buttahfly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12