+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club: Mexico

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Bad Girls Club: Mexico

New Bad Girls | Photo Gallery on Oxygen | Pictures, Photos | Bad Girls Club | Oxygen

Who will be watching this season of trainwrecks??? Starts July 9th at 10 pm
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Re: Bad Girls Club: Mexico

Tonights the night!! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble they picked for this season
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Have to say that this doesn't look like a promising season. Julie seems to be a b*tch

Can't believe I'm the only one watching this show. where are all my BGC viewers???

The only season I've watch from beginning to end was the one with Tuneisha (sp?). I was flipping channels last night and stopped on Oxygen, not realizing that this show would be on next. Not sure how I feel about it just yet but I did roll my eyes a lot... I think they should call it the stupid girl's club because really, y'all haven't known each other for more than 24 hours and you're calling yourselves family and forming these "lifetime bonds"??

With that said... I'm totally gonna watch this season!!

Mehgan - kind of annoying with the way her mouth moves when she talks
    Ashley - for now, she's pretty meh
    Christina - kind of like her
    Falen - Lady Gaga twin
    Julie - total b, but I kind of like her
    Erika - she reminds me of Kyoto (sp?) from one of the Project Runway
    Rima - reminds me of Kim Kardashian

i saw the first ep. these girls are just stupid. they all annoyed me, lol.
    scoot13 likes this.

Why are all the girls ganging up on Rima??? did I miss something? I give Rima A LOT of credit for standing her ground and ignoring them. I wouldn't be able to do it. They are just ridiculous and complete bullies!! Erica can't step to anyone without a following. It looks like she is gone next week from the previews!!

this show is getting dumber by the season. there is no good reason for them to be ganging up on rima. erica is the biggest idiot of them all, julie being a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Why are all the girls ganging up on Rima??? did I miss something? I give Rima A LOT of credit for standing her ground and ignoring them. I wouldn't be able to do it. They are just ridiculous and complete bullies!! Erica can't step to anyone without a following. It looks like she is gone next week from the previews!!
    combatcutie likes this.

Hahahahahaha Erica is GONE!!!!! That's what you get for being such an @ss and picking for no reason. Now her little crew, Megan and Julie, don't have anyone to tell them what to do.

OMG, Christina is psycho!! Flipping out b/c she was in the room herself?!?? I really hope that she can get that under control. Good for Blondie (sorry, can't remember her name) for standing her ground. I'm so proud of her.

Megan and Julie just really need to go. They are ridiculous and immature.

i was happy to see dumb dumb erica go too. that's what she gets for being a stupid follower.

i liked falen for abt 2 seconds, but that all went out the window when the new girl came.

cristina is a moron.

i would like to see mehgan, julie, falen and cristina gone!

OMG, how annoying is Julie??!!??? I really wish she would go home. Christina really needs some help!! She goes off the handle for no reason then doesn't remember doing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast