+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club: Mexico

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls Club: Mexico

So, Christina gets sent home. I actually think she needs more help. She is definitely crazy. I wonder what Rima is going to think when she sees Christina was telling the truth. Julie, UGH, what a back stabbing little liar. Can't stand her.
    buttahfly likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Wow, Rima is becoming quite the B*TCH!!! She was yelling at Ashley for NO reason at all. She got mad at Zuly for making out with another girl, but she was making out with that disgusting Ray J or Ricky J whatever his name is. She is so leading poor Zuly on. What a jerk.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet. Ricky J is a one hit wonder from Canada back from 2001. He's got to be like 35 now or something (because I think he was 24 at the time this song came out.) And he is disgusting trying to hook up with a 20 something year old!!! Check out his song No Means No on youtube. It's terrible. lol

Let me tell you, if those so called "girls" touched my stuff like they did to Andrea's, I would wait until they all went out, gather all their stuff up, and have a big ole' bonfire. They should NOT be allowed to touch their stuff. The preview for next week with them throwing her stuff out on the highway is disgusting. I was glad to see Julie get her @ss handed to her. I hope she gets it even more next week

I seem to remember in the first few seasons destroying another person's belongings was cause for removal. They just want more and more drama so they are allowing everything. They didn't use to allow any physical altercations either. The person who started the fight regardless of whether they hit or pushed was sent home. While it is entertaining, it should be over...........they don't even come to the house to better themselves like previous seasons. It is all about who has the biggest mouth, won't back down and creates the most drama.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ugh, Fallen and Julie are so disgusting and annoying. They think they are so much better than everyone else. I swear if I was Andrea, I would have busted the window in the jeep and got their stuff out and set it on FIRE!!!! The way they are treating the new girl is just horrible. And Zuly, ugh, get a freaking grip.

Julie, if you didn't care about that Durkee, then why were you pouting and his name constantly coming out of your mouth??? HAHAHA about the guy who went to get a beer and never came back!! Serves you right, you self absorbed jerk.

Can't wait to see what happens when the girls come back in the house

I cannot believe they are going to drag the reunion out for 3 episodes. I could have done without seeing all of them meeting up in the hotels they were staying at. It was just dumb. We already know they are going to fight, it happens every yearn so why have them talk about it for nearly an hour? None of these girls deserve any followers, they didn't learn a dang thing about themselves or other people and will continue to be unnecessary to society and any normal way of life.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Definitely could have done without the wasted time of them meeting at the hotel. I remember when this show first started and the girls actually made them get jobs and work on themselves. Now, it is just a few months away from their families to party and fight.

Julie & Falen annoy the crap out of me. I hope they get their @sses beat

Woo Hoo.....Julie & Falen got their @sses beat!!! I can't wait for next week and see more.

Rima is so delusional about her life and is just plain old pathetic. And that dress UGH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast