+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: American Gypsies

Re: American Gypsies

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I watched the whole season, and intend to watch the next one if there is one. Sadly, they had the finale and a reunion show last week.
    If you are referring to My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, I didn't know they had a reunion, that I would have loved to see. That show was a total train wreck, Loved it! It was more entertaining than the British show...

Yes, I thought that's what autumnsessence was referring to at first, but I finally caught this series and am hooked.

I do want one of the brothers to shut Nicky up ... for all his blustering about tradition, he conveniently forgets his place is to not question his older brothers, Bobby included. I would avoid him until he got the message, and was cheering the oldest brother when he challenged Nicky by asking if Nicky's kids could speak their language.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This show is fascinating, abeit with some obvious producer meddling. I've always been curious about gypsies. The culture is well known, but not known at all.
    mom2 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fanatic

I'm surprised the family allowed filming at the Kris when it was obvious that something big was happening with Nicky. If the family is supposed to be so secretive, i wonder why they did this? I am now wondering if part of the show is scripted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12