+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hollywood Exes on VH1

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Hollywood Exes on VH1

What's really a shame is that these reality tv 'wars' continually start with conflicts over issues and beliefs that people are just not going to agree on. Period. People have different views about what's right and wrong. That's a given. And to make it worse, most of these issues are complicated and not clear cut. So there often isn't any "right" or "wrong" way to feel. And then, if there are differences of opinion concerning the HUGE issues of religion, politics, people's rights, and/or morality issues -- forget it! Out of control! So, it looks like, according to the reality shows' powers-that-be, they have 2 choices: either let their characters have huge fights over these issues (which undoubtedly leads to high ratings), or don't, and allow the shows to flounder and end up going off the air. Really sad!
    autumnsessence likes this.

This show is back for a 2nd season, anyone watching? I saw the first ep but only parts of the most recent...I teared up at the last ep when Mayate brought in her "new addition". Im not liking Jessica and am loving Drea more and more- I want a friend like her! New addition of Martin Lawrence's ex wife next week should be interesting!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

i'm watching!!!!

i can't stand jessica. she didn't bother me as much last season, but this season!??!?! she is just uncouth and rude. i can't take her!

dria is absolutely hilarious!

i hated the drunk nicole giving speech scene. that was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    This show is back for a 2nd season, anyone watching? I saw the first ep but only parts of the most recent...I teared up at the last ep when Mayate brought in her "new addition". Im not liking Jessica and am loving Drea more and more- I want a friend like her! New addition of Martin Lawrence's ex wife next week should be interesting!
    bearwme1 likes this.

I've got a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully it's on On Demand.

FORT Fanatic

perhaps jessica is having a hard time with mayte's pregnancy because of her own recent abortion. jessica
    hasnt talked much about that at all.

Did anyone catch the new episode last night? Shana Moakler was brought in, I really like her, became a fan thru Meet the Barkers. I really want to like Mayate, and I understand she is really passionate about PETA issues, but she didn't need to cause the scene that she did leaving the get together. Drea's new man is cute! We will see how that turns out tho, if her bff doesn't like him like they show in the previews may be a bad sign.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fan

I like Shana too. I think she has a lot more going for her than people gave her credit for. The way all reality shows are edited, who knows what really happened at the brunch? The girls could have said a lot more than got Mayte riled up before she blew up. I want to like her too, but sometimes I realize that she has to be a little out there to have been married to Prince.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Newbie

I think I am going to like Shana also. When Mayte said it was a "purposeful accident" showed me that she knew exactly what she was doing, but even if it was an accident, you apologize and offer to replace it. I think it is too much coddling Mayte and she needs to be put in her place. This was not her event and not at her house. If she throws something at her house she can request that people not wear animal and if they do she can refuse entry but you can't or should not put that on someone else.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123