+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hollywood Exes on VH1

Re: Hollywood Exes on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm watching too, and especially enjoying that the women are so supportive and not bashing each other.

By the way, I think, as painful as it was, Jessica dodged a HUGE bullet. Jose Conseco hurt her, again, by disappointing her and taking a job offer far away, but the guy seems to have turned from being a super-hero into a total cad and loser. It was clear that he was in financial (and emotional) trouble and that he really needed Jessica to support him -- but it's pretty clear that he would have REALLY broken her heart (and her daughter's heart) in a major way if he had moved in with them, and it hadn't worked out.
    Have you heard the present state of their relationship? I think that guy pulls her strings and pushes her buttons. I won't post any spoilers, because I'm not sure, but I expect anything from him.
    bearwme1 likes this.

i'm watching and while i somewhat enjoy the show, i do find it a bit boring. i have fallen asleep on every episode. there is something to be said for the excitement that the drama brings with all the other shows, lol.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I am so happy to see this thread! I love this show. I really feel bad for Prince's ex. She's so beautiful and humble, I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage. R-Smelly's ex wife is funny, but I wish she didn't cry so much! I too appreciate that they all seem more mature and real friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I am so happy to see this thread! I love this show. I really feel bad for Prince's ex. She's so beautiful and humble, I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage. R-Smelly's ex wife is funny, but I wish she didn't cry so much! I too appreciate that they all seem more mature and real friends.
    Mayte did not have a miscarriage. Their son suffered from a genetic disorder called Pfeiffer Syndrome, and only lived a week. You can google the disease.

I always thought it was very sad, because it was always hidden that she had given birth, and that their son passed. I think this is the first time she has openly talked about it.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Have you heard the present state of their relationship? I think that guy pulls her strings and pushes her buttons. I won't post any spoilers, because I'm not sure, but I expect anything from him.
    No, I haven't heard anything current about Jose Conseco, but just have to comment about his response to Jessica's phone call. Can you imagine????? Jessica tells him how much he's disappointed both her and their daughter by taking a 'better opportunity' and moving away, and the JERK turns it around and blames Jessica! Like I said, total CAD and LOSER!!! Jessica is sooo much better off without him. But I really feel even worse for their daughter, cause no matter what, he's still her dad.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Mayte did not have a miscarriage. Their son suffered from a genetic disorder called Pfeiffer Syndrome, and only lived a week. You can google the disease.

I always thought it was very sad, because it was always hidden that she had given birth, and that their son passed. I think this is the first time she has openly talked about it.
    I had forgotten all about it. Here's an article.

Prince's Saddest Song | EW.com

FORT Fanatic

loved this last episode and really nice to finally see Andrea happy in her element (dance class). And i loved Mayte's Mother's descriptions of her feelings towards Prince. I love his music, but he's seems like he could be very Narcissistic. It was also great to see Nicole do her thing modeling. Further proof that you don't need to "throw down" to get ratings.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

as I was watching this episode I was thinking this is really a nice refreshing change, to see all these beautiful (on the inside and out) women getting along and stuff, then the previews showed a fight. I shoulda known VH1 would not have put on a show with no drama b/w cast members! oh well, i will continue to watch it because I am really starting to like these women, especially Mayate, Drea, and the ex Ms Murphy (why cant I remember her name?)
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fanatic

well, here we go again with the physical aggression and ganging up on one individual.

Holy moly!
    Now it's starting to look like all the rest of the type of shows!
    All the above posts about how refreshing it was to see women supporting each other were spoken too soon...we should have known better.
    Now it's just like the rest with drama, down and dirty fighting, drunkenness, etc.
    autumnsessence likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast