+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: American Ninja Warrior

Re: America Ninja Warrior

Does anyone know when stages 3 and 4, if there is a stage 4, are supposed to air. I have it set to record on my DVR, but it's very difficult to tell which stage is new. I'm guessing that there will be only one night of stage 3 since there are so few left.

Thanks if you know.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think tonight is the finale. I'm hoping one of them makes it to (and through!) stage 4.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks, mom2. I'll check it out, and I hope at least one of them makes it through, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

There has to be one more episode...or my DVR didn't record the whole thing (we watched Sleepy Hollow). They showed the last few folks finishing Stage 2, and then they started Stage 3, but they didn't announce that it was over. (And it didn't seem like I saw enough people on Stage 3, but I wasn't really counting.)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    There has to be one more episode...or my DVR didn't record the whole thing (we watched Sleepy Hollow). They showed the last few folks finishing Stage 2, and then they started Stage 3, but they didn't announce that it was over. (And it didn't seem like I saw enough people on Stage 3, but I wasn't really counting.)
    All seven were shown I believe, but didn't Paul Kasmir make it to stage three?

It was sad, but in a way cool how it ended. The guy who made it so far and was *so close* to that final stage was gracious in his losing, and knew it was close. What was even cooler was that he got almost the same treatment as the winners of Sasuke (the Japanese version) have received. No question he will be working on all these again for next season.

I like the idea of US vs. Japan... but are they going to have all 10 compete in all four stages or is it going to be an elimination similar to the current run of the show?
    mom2 likes this.

To the Point

Tonight was the finale. One person ALMOST finished the 3rd stage. He was thisclose! All the other competitors were so excited that he made it that far.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So nobody passed through... Too bad. Better luck next time.

I always start watching this show but after about three episodes it gets way too repetitive for me. Then I catch the end of it but no one ever makes it through. I wish they would boil it down to just a couple episodes and I'd probably watch it all the way through.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought the tv ads have been saying the finale is tonight--Tuesday. I didn't watch the show last night because it sounded like an episode they'd already shown. I'll have to look it up On Demand. I also had to miss the premiere of Sleepy Hollow because I was watching Dancing With the Stars.

Or maybe the finale was on G4 last night and will be on NBC tonight.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Or maybe the finale was on G4 last night and will be on NBC tonight.
    No the finale was aired last night on NBC. You will have to get it on OnDemand.

+ Reply to Thread