+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: American Ninja Warrior

Big Bucks! No Whammies! Whammy Champion etching's Avatar

Re: American Ninja Warrior

This week was the San Antonio final. BREAKING NEWS: Kacy Catanzaro didn't take a dump this time!
    Kacy couldn't make it up the Warped Wall, though she probably would have at the old height six inches lower.
    Congrats to 5-foot Barclay Stockett, who became the shortest person ever to scale the 14.5 ft Warped Wall!
    Neither women made the Top 15, but both advanced to Vegas.

The Hourglass Drop was brutal big time. 18 of 24 competitors couldn't get past it, and only Daniel Gil completed the course,
    as three out of the four who made it to the Elevator Climb failed.
    libgirl2 and NoReally like this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I was impressed with Barclay.. and dare I say it, Kacy. I am definitely a Kacy critic but I thought she did a good job last night.

I knew Gil was going to finish because they hadn't given out the Pom Run of the Night yet and he was the only person left to go. Sometimes they are so predictable with the Run of the Night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NoReally and etching like this.
    Wake up and be awesome

Barclay is amazing! I was happy to see Kacy win her spot legitimately.
    NoReally and etching like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I was impressed with Barclay.. and dare I say it, Kacy. I am definitely a Kacy critic but I thought she did a good job last night.

I knew Gil was going to finish because they hadn't given out the Pom Run of the Night yet and he was the only person left to go. Sometimes they are so predictable with the Run of the Night.
    I was impressed with Kacy, too... she really did look more confident. I've been critical of her, too, but I must say I was feeling for her when she was relating how much pressure she was under. I can't imagine having to perform when everyone has such high expectations of you. Plus, she and Brent are no longer together, but still business partners, and that must be awkward to say the least.

I know what you mean about that Pom run of the night... I knew something was coming up when they didn't give it to Barclay!
    Miss_Griss and etching like this.

I wish they had given it to Barclay. I really dislike Daniel Gill. He is so vain and self-indulgent. I lost all respect for him in the Team Ninja Warrior games when he came in second to Josh in a final team challenge and celebrated like he won without ever acknowledging Josh or congratulating him. What a tool!
    NoReally likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I wish they had given it to Barclay. I really dislike Daniel Gill. He is so vain and self-indulgent. I lost all respect for him in the Team Ninja Warrior games when he came in second to Josh in a final team challenge and celebrated like he won without ever acknowledging Josh or congratulating him. What a tool!
    Yea, there are several "high and mighty" contestants on this show... another one is that guy that wears the Jeanie pants. I find myself hoping he'll fall -- because otherwise, there's not enough room in the camera lens for him AND his ego!
    Miss_Griss and etching like this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoReally View Post
    Yea, there are several "high and mighty" contestants on this show... another one is that guy that wears the Jeanie pants. I find myself hoping he'll fall -- because otherwise, there's not enough room in the camera lens for him AND his ego!
    Thomas Stillings. Hubby and I aren't fans either. He is really cocky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wake up and be awesome

Daytona finals last night. Drew Dreschel & Jessie Graff killed it. I really like both these contestants. I am rooting for them in the national finals.
    Miss_Griss and NoReally like this.

Big Bucks! No Whammies! Whammy Champion etching's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    Lo and behold, happened again last night in Daytona Nobody had finished the course, no POM and Drew Dreschel was the last to go...

Great run by Jessie Graff, failing at the Elevator Climb Jessie was the only woman in the Top 15, finishing fourth.
    The only Elevator Climb success this week was Drew Dreschel, with three other failures.

Maybe the competitors should have helmets like on American Gladiators?
    Seems like a lot of folks have hit their head on the obstacles this season?
    Miss_Griss likes this.

With Jessie Graff being in the top 15, that made me wonder if the two women quota only applies beyond the top 15. If three women happened to place in the top 15, I'm assuming that they would all go to Las Vegas.

+ Reply to Thread