+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: American Ninja Warrior

Re: American Ninja Warrior

Can't wait to stream it tomorrow.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Big Bucks! No Whammies! Whammy Champion etching's Avatar

So I watched the second half of USA vs. the World tonight...
    After getting shut out three years in a row, Team Japan got dumped in favor of a Latin American squad. Hey, at least they scored a point
    Were there six people on each team last year?

Phenomenal run by Jessie Graff to tie the score at the end of Stage 2.
    Great run by Josh Levin to put the USA ahead in Stage 3.
    Brian Arnold could have clinched it for the USA but fell on a dismount
    Drew Drechsel came through at the end though to give the USA the victory

Yeah. I just finished watching it, and the Brian Arnold dismount fall was a stunner. How could he miss that?

In the end, I was kind glad that he did, though, because it was nice for Drew Drechsel to be the one to bring it home.
    etching likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Season 9 premieres tonight at 8PM ET on NBC.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Can I tell you how OVER Kacy Catanzaro I am? She was the face of ANW 5 years ago and they still hype her up like she's the best. I know she was the first woman up the warped wall, but she hasn't done much since. Jessie Graff is the best woman competitor now in my opinion. They interviewed Kacy last night and they showed her like 10 different times! She wasn't even competing last night.

I was impressed with the women in Los Angeles last night. I love love love Grant McCartney. He is my 2nd favorite ninja (my fav is Joe Moravsky). I can't believe they didn't show The Godfather, Josh Levin, or Natalie Durant's full runs.
    Wake up and be awesome

Ok question people. The stay at home dad who busted his head open, he was still allowed to continue even after he was bleeding & eventually falling into the water. Why?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I was impressed with the women in Los Angeles last night. I love love love Grant McCartney. He is my 2nd favorite ninja (my fav is Joe Moravsky). I can't believe they didn't show The Godfather, Josh Levin, or Natalie Durant's full runs.
    They all advanced right? Probably because they will get shown next time in the regional finals.
    Guess the airtime this week was focused more on showcasing new and upcoming talent instead...

Speaking of women, it was mentioned on the show that a bunch more women applied to compete in ANW this season.
    So much that they changed the rules and the Top 5 women automatically qualify for the regional finals.
    Only two of the women actually made the Top 30 this week, so that meant three more women will get to compete in the regional final...

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you thinking that people shouldn't be able to continue if they are bleeding?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you thinking that people shouldn't be able to continue if they are bleeding?
    I wonder if he got a towel thrown to him after he finished the obstacle? Couldn't really see from the camera angle and editing...

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Ok question people. The stay at home dad who busted his head open, he was still allowed to continue even after he was bleeding & eventually falling into the water. Why?
    My husband and I talked about how they could be dripping blood on the mats below, the obstacles, and in the water. I don't think it would be fair to stop him because he was bleeding. I imagine they would have to sanitize all the obstacles and probably drain the water before the next person could go because blood would be considered biohazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread