+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: American Ninja Warrior

Re: American Ninja Warrior

My DVR didn't record the show last week, but the schedule shows lots of repeats, so I was able to grab it.

And wow, Kacy was super impressive.
    MReid likes this.

I agree Kaci is phenomenal and has earned every kudos she's received.

THAT SAID, there are two other women who have qualified for the city final on their own and should get just as much attention especially if they do what she did, or even come as close.

Someone mentioned the Jumping Spider possibly being a bane for Kaci, and I agree BUT most likely Bret will have one set up where he lives and she can use it and train there. I don't *quite* see it as a problem unless she can't jump far enough to get to it.

Her BIGGEST opponent will now be time, since the Las Vegas finals WILL be timed the first two sections (Third isn't and we haven't had anyone on the mountain yet - though I think in Sasuke the final IS timed, and is a rope climb, so if tradition continues it'll be both).

The other two women who qualified for city finals haven't competed in them yet. I'm sure we'll see a lot of coverage on them when they do. My gut feeling is that they won't complete it, but I thought that about Kaci, too, so I'll just have to wait and see.

I think she's earned every bit of attention she's received.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I've been binge-watching the last couple of days and am almost caught up. I just need to watch the Denver qualifying. I felt bad for that guy with the mask that went last in Miami, but he really was trying to go too fast and beat that other guy rather than playing his own game. I think sometimes they just let their egos run away with them.

I was also sad that the 40-year-old mom got hung up on the curtains. She looked like she could have made it up the wall.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Regular

My kids both love to watch this. I think it's amazing how strong these contestants are. It was very cute. I took my kids to the park the other day and they were doing "America Ninja Warrior" and my daughter says "I'm Kaci"...it was cute to think she "wants to be her".
    Florimel, jpr and AZChristian like this.

Too bad the second women to make to qualify didn't make it yesterday but it was great to see her make it up the warp wall and attempt the salmon ladder.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I catch this show now and then, but I'm not a regular watcher. I saw Kaci after a few people posted links on Facebook, and she was AMAZING!!

Next week is Miami and then Denver. I think Denver is where we will see the third female that completed the qualifying course.
    Florimel and MReid like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Weatherman, Joe Moravsky WOW!!!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yes Meagan will be the final woman to compete in Denver I really hope she makes it
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread