+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Melissa and Tye (CMT)

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa and Tye (CMT)

Does anyone have this network on DISH? I can't find CMT, and I have one of the larger programming packages.

FORT Newbie

on Dish network CMT would be channel 166.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696 View Post
    on Dish network CMT would be channel 166.
    Thanks so much!

Loved the final 2 episodes of the season tonight! Baby Ava was so cute at her B-day party in Dallas and loved seeing her walk for the first time completely hands-free. Melissa's new show will start with a special on the TVGuide Network June 19th I believe. She's already been to Brazil to film it. It's her visiting and showing where I think the Twilight movies were filmed.

I'm happy she took the show. She also has a book out as of June 5 and they did move back to Dallas per this article.

Melissa Rycroft confirms they changed their mind and are moving back to Dallas - Oklahoma City TV | Examiner.com

Melissa Rycroft confirms they changed their mind and are moving back to Dallas

Mandy Robinson
    Oklahoma City TV Examiner

Tonight fans got to see the season finale of "Melissa & Tye." On the finale, their daughter Ava started walking and they had mixed feelings about the fact that they were not at Dallas were everyone could see it.

During the show "Melissa & Tye," talked about moving home or staying in LA. They talked about flipping a coin to decide and decided to just figure it out later.

Melissa sat down with Nancy O'Dell to talk to her about the option of staying in LA or moving back to Dallas. She made the move out there for her career.

They decided to flip a coin and make a choice. Melissa and Tye flipped a coin and decided to stay in LA, but that didn't end up being the right choice.

After the show, Melissa Rycroft went to Facebook and talked about the fact that they had made a decision about what they were going to do. Here is what she had to say:

Been a great season of 'Melissa & Tye'!!! It's been fun! And side note: we've since changed our minds about our final decision :-). Heading back home!

Melissa & Tye are headed back to Dallas, Texas to be with their families. Melissa says that she can get work there as well.

Tonight was the season finale "Melissa & Tye" on CMT in the Oklahoma City area. Will it return for season 2? So far there is no word either way.
    My cable package doesn't include the TVGuide Network, so I'll look for it online. I really hope there is a season 2 of Melissa & Tye. I really enjoyed viewing their travails and laughter during season 1.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-09-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I found some listing information for her show on TVGuide Network (which I find I do receive on channel 111 TWC - Orange County, CA.)

Fanquest: Twilight Episodes - Fanquest: Twilight Episode Guides - Watch Fanquest: Twilight Episodes | TVGuide.com

Fanquest: Twilight

The filming locations used for the "Twilight" film series are visited. Also: a look at where the cast partied.
    Hosted by Melissa Rycroft.

Fanquest: Twilight: TV Listings

Next episode: Fanquest: Twilight New Tue, Jun 19 10:00 PM
    TVGN

The filming locations used for the "Twilight" film series are visited. Also: a look at where the cast partied. Hosted by Melissa Rycroft.
    full episode description

Channel Date & Time Episode

TVGN Tue, Jun 19
    10:00 PM Fanquest: Twilight New

TVGN Tue, Jun 19
    10:30 PM Fanquest: Twilight
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Has anyone seen episodes maybe on YouTube? I totally missed the show, and I would love to be able to save the episodes to watch when I can...

Melissa Rycroft: From 'Bachelor' to Baby - YouTube

The actual episodes are not on youtube that I can find, but here is an interview she did with her producer Ryan Seacrest. It also gives an explanation about how she got together with Tye.

For Bach people, remember when she took Jason to meet her friends in Dallas and they talked about how her previous boyfriend preferred going out with the guys rather than her? That was Tye.

The CMT website has videos from the show, but not episodes. The full season is available at Amazon (for a price) both on DVD and streaming.

Thanks so much!! I will check it out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12