+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eden's World

Eden's World

Eden's World | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online

Officially starts April 16th at 10ET on LOGO. You can catch a bonus episode online or on Netflick. There will be eight 30-minute episodes that basically follow Eden and her mother Mickie around as they select a different pageant girl to coach each week. It was why we all spotted her at a recent Toddlers and Tiara's episode but they didn't spotlight her. She was actually filming for this series.

They will also focus on her mother and the "E-Team" as they try to make her into a star in New York.

I watched the online version and heaven help me but it looks addictive. The first girl she coached was actually very sweet. It was a bit odd seeing Eden interacting with girls so much older than her. Eden has matured and speaks better now. Her first audition in NYC was cringe-worthy. Heather the manager and Fran the stylist are along for the ride along with some NYC publicist they picked up along the way.

I suggest watching it, it was the same "OH MY GAWD!" fun of the first T&T's before that show started getting really sad.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Re: Eden's World

WHY?????

Happy I don't have Logo TV!!!!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    WHY?????

Happy I don't have Logo TV!!!!
    LOL But train wrecks are fun! That was why I liked it. It was such a big, huge, delusional mess.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Actually, for me, train wrecks are just sad, and it's not much fun to watch others having a rough time. I'm so much more drawn to the peaceful, it-all-works-out-in-the-end scenarios. Think I'll pass on this show and stick with those from now on.

P.S. But thanks Harmony2000 for letting us all know about this show. I always want to know about the new shows so I can decide if they're for me or not.

I am not one who enjoys 6 year old trainwrecks. Their mothers yes but not the kids. I watched T&T last night, so sad that a once sweet girl from last season was turned into a rude, ego driven machine. I turned it off before final crowning.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread