+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Couldn't find a thread for this show so thought I'd start one.
    Watched this show tonight, and I don't think I have ever laughed so much or so hard.
    Absolutely delightful to see these old people do crazy things in front of very young adults. If you haven't seen it, try to watch it.
    It's great.

Re: Betty White's Off Their Rockers

I love this show ... !! Loved the old guy schooling the youngsters on that skateboard exhibition, I loved them all.
    Allie likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Does anyone know if this was just a one time only show or (hopefully) a new series? I really hope it's a series. I can't remember laughing as hard as I did!
    Really loved how these old folks "punked" the younger ones. And the lack of filler between videos. It did have a couple of tiny segments with just Betty White, which is fine for me as I love her, even long long ago when she played Password and fell in love with the host, Allan Ludden. So sad that he died so soon. Great guy.
    jucamer likes this.

some of it is really funny, some is just funny because it is BW

FORT Fogey

So glad you started this thread, Dragonlady. I absolutely loved this show. Didn't know about it, wasn't expecting it, but thoroughly enjoyed it. I was laughing so hard the kids came down from upstairs to see what in the heck I was laughing so hysterically about! So much fun.

I hope this is a regular show. It's a nice reminder that we should all sit back and laugh at ourselves once in a while.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

What channel is this on? I love Betty White! She is soooo funny.

It's on NBC at 8 PM Wednesday (Same time as Survivor) which is why I waited until today and watched it on line. I loved it. Funny! I don't know how many episodes were filmed, but it will be on again this coming Wednewsday.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Couldn't find a thread for this show so thought I'd start one.
    Watched this show tonight, and I don't think I have ever laughed so much or so hard.
    Absolutely delightful to see these old people do crazy things in front of very young adults. If you haven't seen it, try to watch it.
    It's great.
    I'm glad you started this thread. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who laughed myself silly with this one. I taped it & watched it yesterday morning. Laughing is a great way to start the day.
    I like the fact that it's only 1/2 hour. Enough to give us a good laugh but still leave us wanting more, so we'll watch next week. I also like that it's so quick moving. If I leave the room I'll miss something good.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

They aired one episode a couple of months ago and it was hilarious! I'm so glad it's back on. I kept wondering if that was a one time special episode or if there would be more.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Did anyone notice (during the segment with Betty talking about hot young studs and that the old men deserve hot young women, too) that one of the women (the one on the right) is Kristin Bitting from BB11? I had to rewind it but yep...it's her!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast