+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Re: Betty White's Off Their Rockers

There's been so many Big Brothers that I can't keep them straight anymore. I gave up around 4 or 5 seasons ago. I remember them by the winners rather than the season #.
    Since I have it on tape, I'll check & see if I recognize her.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Just watched the second episode .... second for me, since I missed the pilot that apparently aired awhile ago. Hope they rerun it.
    I just laugh myself silly watching this show! Brilliant concept with oldsters "pranking" the youngsters.
    One of the things I love best is that they don't feel the need to "explain, talk, talk, talk" about each segment. Just letting the camera stay on the confused people's face, trying to figure out what just happened is fabulous. You can almost see the wheels turning inside their brains.

totally cute show. caught it online and it's simple, quick and damn funny.

Some of the "kids" kinda get it afterwards but most don't and the looks on their faces - priceless.
    Esp loved the guys watching the man and the skateboard. First the condescension, then the respect and awe...good stuff.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Maybe because I'm gradually becoming older than dirt, I LOVE this show so much.
    It's also fun to watch my DH laugh until he hurts...and his "dirt" is not as old as "my dirt" so maybe it's not just funny to geezer-tribe.
    mom2 likes this.

I am over Betty's inferences to sex, though. Once in awhile is funny, but it's been done to death now.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I have not watched yet, but love Betty White and the rest of the cast on Hot in Cleveland. I am behind on all of those and plan to finally watch the recorded ones on my DVR. She is one of the funniest ladies ever and I don't know how she does it at her age. Gotta love her!!! Since my Wednesday time slot will be free would you say this was a good show to start watching and also does anyone know if she is still going to be doing both shows? At the rate they are canceling shows maybe this isn't even on any longer. Any info would be appreciated.

FORT Fogey

Yes, she'll be doing both shows. Off Their Rockers has been picked up for another season. She produces that show and does "wrap-arounds" for the comedy bits. I think it's really a funny show. I actually do LOL!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I'm not bothered by the sex references as I am to the references to too much about drinking. Makes oldsters sound like they need to drink to forget how old they are.
    I adore this show...can watch them a second time. I mostly enjoy the looks on the young people after the old ones do their thing. Priceless.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Thanks AlwayVeg and DragonLady - I am going to give it a try as I really enjoy her on Hot in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Thanks AlwayVeg and DragonLady - I am going to give it a try as I really enjoy her on Hot in Cleveland.
    Hot in Cleceland is great, isn't it? Don't think there's a thread for it either.
    Too bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast