+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Around the World in 80 Plates - Bravo, Wed 10PM

Re: Around the World in 80 Plates - Bravo, Wed 10PM

I was hoping to see Chaz get the boot (he annoys the crap out of me!) but I definitely won't miss Kevin.
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I was hoping to see Chaz get the boot (he annoys the crap out of me!) but I definitely won't miss Kevin.
    I want to see Chaz leave too, and I only stayed awake for a few minutes of each episode. Many of these people seem highly annoying to me. Don't think I'll follow this show much but may have to catch reruns because of lack of good programming.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Count my in on the group of people glad to see Keven sent packing. It's been nearly a week and I still wanna punch him in the throat for that jackass comment he made about Chaz ruining the fish. He brings up the Holocaust and then turns it around to where he is offended. It was your OWN comment. Ugh. Not enough expletives for that one!!!

Jenna makes an (almost) equally stupid remark about not trusting someone (I think it was Avery) because she didn't agree with her. Hmmmmm . . . . she has a different opinion, so she's not to be trusted. I believe I'd find her harder to trust if she agreed with everything I said. THAT is what would make me suspicious. Don't much care for Jenna either as she never seems to do any REAL work.

Gary reminds me of one of those annoying people who usually sits near me at the movies and has to comment on EVERYTHING that's happening. Are you a chef or a play-by-play announcer?

I'm rooting for either Liz or John at this point because I find them the least offensive.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Trying to hang in there with this show, but it isn't easy. For some reason, this "cheese who stands alone" likes Nookie. Wow! That doesn't sound right, does it???
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How do they find a room big enough for all those egos?
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Chaz is VERY tightly wound. People like that make me crazy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Had to dvr the show last night and just got a chance to watch it this afternoon.

Although I am pleased with the outcome, I think it was unfair how they got to that point. Dirty pool Curtis, dirty pool.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I gave up on this show. I started watching the 2nd episode and got about half way through it when I was interrupted. Every once in a while, I'd think about watching the end, but realized I just didn't care. (Though now I'm intrigued by the "dirty pool" comment.)

I think it's better now that the characters are becoming more familiar. I hated to see Gary booted last night; I was very surprised that it wasn't John. I kept wanting the black girl to slap the taste out of Jenna's mouth; the black girl had immunity, could not be eliminated, and has allowed Jenna to make her turn inward, and I can see that things are coming to a boil. When she blows, and it's bound to be coming, I think it will be BIG!!

I think I like this show.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread