+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis

Re: Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis

He was absolutely not interested in the girlfriend and had a huge collection of penis art. The part where they were packing up the penises had me laughing out loud. When Jeff said he'd be more interested in the girlfriend if she had a penis, I think Jeff hit the nail on the head! The design turned out well despite the Brit's constant interference. I just purchased one of those pottery barn seagrass stools (Jeff has 2 in the living room).

The episode this week had me lol'ing all over the place! That oversized furniture was horrible,especially that bed! I couldn't get over it! Jeff telling Gretchen she had bad taste & then Gretchen telling him she gets compliments on that light fixture all the time & then Jeff responding "from people who have bad taste!" had me laughing hysterically! She was so used to steamrolling her husband & when she tried to do that with Jeff, Jeff was having none of it! He shut her down! The only part that was tense was when she wanted to go back through those boxes. I can't blame Jeff at all for being pissed. He felt like 3 hours was a wasted if she was just going to go back through the boxes again. I'd be mad too if I was him. When you only have 4 (or is it 5?) days to get something done, 3 hours can make the difference between meeting your deadline or not. Of course, Jeff set his own contractor back by 45 mins when he squirted water that got into the house & on the wall. I don't blame the guy for being aggravated! I mean, Jeff tells him he may have to work all night to meet the deadline & then sets him back even more with those antics (which as a viewer were highly entertaining, I must admit!). But I also couldn't believe it when earlier the guy just went & bought trim of his own selection without consulting Jeff! Craaaazy! I wonder if we will see him working for Jeff again (I'm leaning towards no!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This has turned out to a much more enjoyable show that I ever suspected.
    Great idea, great interactions between Jeff and Jennie (rather than him always getting down on her for mistakes, etc), great bunch of people with awful taste.
    Plus it gives me ideas....I'm lousy at decorating. Getting better, thanks to HGTV but still not too great.
    Uncle David and sparklete like this.

I hope Jeff continues this show.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I hope Jeff continues this show.
    I do too! I started out not liking this format after watching the first couple of episodes, but then after that, I was really liking it a lot! I think I may even like it better than Flipping Out! I can't believe it! I think for me what makes me like this one better is that as someone else mentioned, it's fun seeing his lighter side/interactions with Jenni, & not just his uptight side.

Some of those jammies that Jenni wears...I don't know where she finds them in adult sizes! Surely she doesn't really wear them to bed? I'd sweat to death in some of those getups! Those sock monkey pj's were awful (in a funny way). Even Jeff commented that he couldn't take her seriously in them, lol
    Jezebella likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Love the show. I much prefer this to his other one.
    Uncle David and Jezebella like this.

I love this show soooo much! And now it seems that this was the last episode for the season and I don't know if it'll come back. I think it will because it's really good.

As for Jennie's pj's, I have some like them...just not quite that wild. Adult footed PJ's are great. Warm and cozy..better than a robe. But some I cut off the feet just because sometimes I need my feet out. I have leopard and bubble gum pink ones...love them for winter.

Bravo pays for hour makeover if you give away hour stuff??? GOOD DEAL
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345