+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis

Re: Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis

Yay! 2 shows with Jeff and Jenny and Zoila! Love it.

Jeff has been outstanding on each of the shows.....and good st identifying personal issues.
    You can do it!

Ordinarily, I am not a big "Jeff Fan", but I have been loving this new show!
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Ordinarily, I am not a big "Jeff Fan", but I have been loving this new show!
    Me, too!
    On Flipping Out, there were times it was difficult to like Jeff but I really enjoy him and his quirky personality on this new show.

While I'm a big "Jeff Fan" and love this show as well as flipping out... my only complaint is that it seems that all of his completed rooms look similar. Same color sheme, same comtemporary furniture, etc. I know that he's big on white, black, beiges and (Yikes) chrome, as well ascontemporary design, I wish he would try something different, kind of like "outside the box" for him.

Can you imagine him ever doing anything with warm colors or, God forbid, chintz?
    Debb70 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

"Welcome to my new home!" What a twit!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I really love this show...which is very surprising to me. Never thought it would happen.
    This last episode with the British photographer was very interesting. I know Jeff, Jenny and probably a lot of viewers were very down on the man who didn't want his girlfriend to move in with him..or say "I love you." But to me, it was the girlfriend who needed help. They've only been together as a couple for 5 months, for gosh sakes! To old-fashioned and just plain old me, I say that's right...too soon to do that. The girlfriend just seemed far too needy and wanted more of a relationship when it didn't look like it was all that serious. He's not wrong to not want to move in together if he's not in love with her...Maybe he's just enjoying being with her but that doesn't mean you have to get too far, too fast. He seemed like a bit of a weirdo to me but to each his own. I don't think Girlfriend was that much in love with him as she was in love with love.
    Wonder if she'll ever find a good match or is she just desperate to be in a relationship?
    Uncle David likes this.

I have it recorded but haven't watched it yet.
    She wants to move in after only 5 months of dating him?
    I agree with dragonlady, that's way too fast
    mom2 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fan

But, they said they had been friends for seven years. Not so fast given that.
    Trust Me!

Finally watched last week's episode last night! It's pretty obvious he's not into her! Looks like she's trying to force something that's just not there. Even their description of their relationship prior to dating each other differs. She says "we were best friends for 6 (?) years" & he says "we knew each other" ~ he didn't even say "we were friends before".
    I "know" a lot of people, but I wouldn't necessarily call them "friends" & I'm friends with quite a few people, but only a very few people do I consider "best friends". These two don't seem to be on the same page about anything!
    I'm not sure why she is so dead-set on forcing a relationship with this guy. He's rude, inflexible (until Jeff just did what he felt like anyway, lol), & has bad taste in clothing & decor, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast