+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q'Viva! The Chosen

Re: Q'Viva! The Chosen

My DVR found it for me. I get so disgusted with how fast networks are to yank shows. I was just watching something on biggest TV blunders and Baywatch was in the top 10. Why? Because the network that had them cancelled it because it wasn't doing good enough in it's first season. They sold it into syndication and went on to record breaking numbers for the next 8 seasons worldwide.

There are many shows that need a season or two in order to catch on. I wish the networks would give these shows a chance. It seems as if they don't come out the box number 1 in their time slot then they will be cancelled. It is why I rarely watch shows the first season. I don't want to have it cancelled on me.

This poor show was doomed from day 1. I wonder if Jennifer doesn't have some sort of development deal with Fox and they were forced to do this show for her. But they weren't force to give it a fighting chance.

Anyways, for those that missed it, you can go to Fox and if you wait 8 days then they make the latest show available.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Re: Q'Viva! The Chosen

wow, i just saw the show online last night and i love it. I think i watched it all until late at night. Didn't know about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12