+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Shahs of Sunset

Re: Shahs of Sunset

OMG what is wrong with these people? I couldn't believe the way they treated one another. Obviously GG is a troubled person-- so why do they provoke her? If they see that she's not well, why not at least be kind? Asa is so unbelieveably self-righteous, and to be honest narcissistic. What's with the Persian Pop Priestess and "diamond water" nonsense? and GG is "wack" (?????). I think Asa is wacky, fake, full of herself and GG is just plain disturbed. Plus while GG went over the top (and then some) at the original fight, I believe it was clearly provoked by Asa. If she knows that GG has a problem, why push her in the first place? Maybe Asa needs to look at her own actions first. And try a little compassion.

MJ really does need to get some help asap with the drinking. Her drinking seems completely out of control-- whether she does it once a week or once a month, that's probably killing her brain cells by the millions. And frankly, they all, especially Reza, encourage her-- so where do they get to being judge and jury for her? They're all almost as bad. I can't even say how really sick I felt about Reza, whom I never quite liked, but had tried to.

Also what was all the silliness about "if you look down, you're lying?" Is that one of those things they teach you in the law school she went to? I wanted to pull the Persian Barbie's-woman's hair, just to get that smug smirk off her face. MJ honestly showed amazing restraint in view of the provocation.

I can never decide which show has stooped the lowest, but this show is definitely in the running.
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

About GG, I just could not tolerate being around her explosive arse; I don't think her "friends" should have to be responsible for her emotional outbursts. Who wants to live under that kind of pressure because of your crazy "friend". Better to "trim the fat", so to speak. I can't understand how anybody would want to be friends with a person like that. If she cleaned up her act, it might be a different thing....but she'd definitely be "on probation" with the friendship. Apparently, she has been allowed to get away with her behavior all her life, so why wouldn't she act like that?

You can only be a doormat if you lie/lay(?) down.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    OMG what is wrong with these people? I couldn't believe the way they treated one another. Obviously GG is a troubled person-- so why do they provoke her? If they see that she's not well, why not at least be kind? Asa is so unbelieveably self-righteous, and to be honest narcissistic. What's with the Persian Pop Priestess and "diamond water" nonsense? and GG is "wack" (?????). I think Asa is wacky, fake, full of herself and GG is just plain disturbed. Plus while GG went over the top (and then some) at the original fight, I believe it was clearly provoked by Asa. If she knows that GG has a problem, why push her in the first place? Maybe Asa needs to look at her own actions first. And try a little compassion.

MJ really does need to get some help asap with the drinking. Her drinking seems completely out of control-- whether she does it once a week or once a month, that's probably killing her brain cells by the millions. And frankly, they all, especially Reza, encourage her-- so where do they get to being judge and jury for her? They're all almost as bad. I can't even say how really sick I felt about Reza, whom I never quite liked, but had tried to.

Also what was all the silliness about "if you look down, you're lying?" Is that one of those things they teach you in the law school she went to? I wanted to pull the Persian Barbie's-woman's hair, just to get that smug smirk off her face. MJ honestly showed amazing restraint in view of the provocation.

I can never decide which show has stooped the lowest, but this show is definitely in the running.
    I got to thinking about what you wrote and I agree. I see how they provoke GG and should know better. Asa IS weird. I think she has it in her head to be this Priestess of Peace and Calm, and how crazy could that drive somebody who was more volatile and touchy If not downright disturbed)? She probably doesn't realize she does it, but has simply gone too far into her own "character". She wants to be a star, right?

And yeah, for people who encourage and aid and abet MJ in her partying, they are awfully judgmental.

I must have missed part two of the reunion. I don't really know. Damn, I'm getting forgetful in my old age.

No,lily max, watching it right now. I think they're all a little crazy, some more than others. Reza makes me sick. He is acting so immature. Asa has double standards, although she is never shown encouraging MJ's bad behavior.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

I didn't miss it after all...thanks! I saw it in all its glory? Wow, these people are willing to sink so low! Reza made me ill, and I found GG and MJ to be less skeevy than him! Mike is so self-righteous, too! And Lily...omg! I was just blown away by the snarky grin on Reza everytime MJ or GG were talking, like a snake gleefully lying in wait to strike at whatever they said.

Sometimes I detest Andy. He seems to waver between two extremes....he encourages and leads these people into saying things they shouldn't be saying, but then he turns around and acts like he really appreciates the warmer moments. Yikes! He's one scary dude. I don't think I like him much anymore. I don't see any redeeming value in what he does when he conducts these reunion shows. The people he seems to like the most from these shows are always the worst when it comes to bringing drama and being generally skanky.

GG was certainly on her best behavior and, surprisingly, sane on Part 2. She acted much worse on Part 1.

I thought everybody liked Reza, and that I was the odd-woman out. Guess not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I used to like Reza but he has been just so cruel to MJ this season. A friend of 20 years like him is like having an enemy!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I tried to like him, and I gave up.

I watched the whole season and reunions 1 & 2 do these people LOVE each other or HATE each other???

It was overly confusing to me. They talk TO each other like they are madly in love with each other and then when they are speaking privately AND at the reunions, it was as though they all HATED each other???

What was with ALLLLL THAT FOOOOD at the reunion. And was it Lily or GG that said she was starving??? Odd.

So it was Asa, Lily, Reza against MJ and GG with Mike being neutral. Confusing.

I just think they are a very sad group of people.

NOTHING at all was POSITIVE discussion in any of the reunion shows.
    KAREN

I used to like Andy too & watched his show every night. Not now, I don't like how he picks & chooses the people he supports & allows them to tear up a weaker (?) cast member. I believe he should,(at least on the show) remain neutral. After all, he's laughing all the way to the bank on the backs of these people. That said, the Shahs cast, supported MJ's bad behavior. What kind of friend exposes their beliefs of your lifestyle on national tv. I watch Shah's as if it's a trainwreck, you just can't look away.

Next season, it will be someone else's turn to be the bad guy. If history repeats itself on these shows, I expect it to be Reza & Asa. When the audience starts to dislike a cast member, Andy's team runs with it as does the cast member.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread