+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Shahs of Sunset

Re: Shahs of Sunset

On the date where Lilly talks about her ex-- she was not only rude and pointless-- but really pathetic and sad. I couldn't believe how much she went on about him. To the point where it seemed kind of obsessive. I thought she was supposed to be Miss gorgeous, super cool, etc.... but who even mentions their ex on a first date with a new guy? If she's still that hung up on the guy, maybe she shouldn't be dating yet...
    Lizard likes this.

The reaction from her date was funny. You could see how he completely lost his attraction to her.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

NO guy wants to hear you go on and on about another guy. She looked foolish; he had my sympathies.

I don't think any woman would want to listen to her date go on and on about another woman, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    NO guy wants to hear you go on and on about another guy. She looked foolish; he had my sympathies.

I don't think any woman would want to listen to her date go on and on about another woman, either.
    No kidding! I think most women would get up and politely walk out.

It looks like payback for Lily was rough. The guy she went on and on about apparently does not think the world revolves around her.

Lilly--I am wary of anybody, male or female, who is that artificial.

Nice that Reza was getting along with grandma. Sometimes people replicate the wrongs that were done to them. It looks like that is what grandma did.
    You can do it!

the fact that she is attorney scares me.lol The woman passed the bar exam and yet she is so Vapid!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The mixed religions/background culture. That is what I wanted to talk about.

I liked that the guy expressed his love for the girl, and desire to start a family with her. Having the same religion or background is no guarantee of getting along. But it might be a common ground to bond from. The things that seem to make people miserable in romantic relationships are the differences (money, sex, interests, addiction issues etc.) Points for that guy. But words are cheap. And action is most important.

I think that you must have love and a willingness to give if there are differences. Willingness to give; but not a willingness to give up yourself....a gratitude for our past peaceful journey, and an honor for peace of the present. Peace is most important.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    the fact that she is attorney scares me.lol The woman passed the bar exam and yet she is so Vapid!
    She's got to be smart to be both a lawyer and a businesswoman, but she does sound like an idiot when she talks.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    No kidding! I think most women would get up and politely walk out.
    Politely??? And your point would be what???? I'd excuse myself to the ladies' room and just not come back! Why bother....since I would not have any plans to see him again! And if I did.....Oh Well......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    She's got to be smart to be both a lawyer and a businesswoman, but she does sound like an idiot when she talks.
    That's the scary part some place buried deep in Persian Barbie is a brain that is slowly atrophying ,lol it's being strangled to death by implants and lack of use.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread