+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Shahs of Sunset

Re: Shahs of Sunset

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    So Asa is dating Jermaine Jackson JR. Interesting
    when she was talking about her guy and said he was dating someone from a BIG entertainment family, I sarcastically thought "what, is she dating a Jackson?" and sure enough......

GG is a very troubled young lady, isn't she. That conversation where she would say something and then be all "I didn't say that. who said I said that?" was disturbing

I missed the first half.

Reza did look cartonic with steam coming out of his ears. I am glad people stood up for MJ.

So they are all about 40. Hmmmm. Looks like they had the social life of nomadic twenty year olds.

The new girl is pretty and fresh. But if the chick is a lot fake she should not be harshly describing women twenty years older. MJ looks good..
    You can do it!

This new girl Lilly she kind of looks like if Barbie came to life and she was Persian,lol.totally plastic someone needs to hold a mirror under her mouth to makes sure she breathes.
    momrek06 and norealityhere like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have no clue why I even watch this train wreck but I do week after week. Gag me.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These people are just kind of obscene. I really don't understand them. And I continue to watch, too!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have no clue why I even watch this train wreck but I do week after week. Gag me.
    Yea I am the same way, it's Jersey Shore only older and more bling, more boobs I don't know, just too much too much. It is sad really. Why on eath would anyone take a $15,000 Hermes bag on a Mexican vacation is beyond me unless it is a knock-off. I was flabbergasted to learn they are in their 40's. I never bought the 20's they were trying to sell but dang the immaturity of this show.
    I need to block Bravo from my TV list.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

It doesn't make sense to take a bag like that. The fake ones though can be spotted by a Handbag lover quickly so I doubt she took a fake one. Handbags and shoes are my weakness I love them,lol. I splurge on bags a couple times a year that cost more than my car payment but that why I work hard so I can have the things I like.

Reza going through MJ's purse was not cool. Asa showing her naughty bits walking the streets was not cool either. MJ needs to quit with the drunken stupor act its getting old quickly.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think GG and Lily are both in their late 20's. Where did you read they are all in their 40's?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I think GG and Lily are both in their late 20's. Where did you read they are all in their 40's?
    MJ or Mercedes is 40. Reza went through her purse and saw her license d.o.b. 1972. I guess MJ has been saying she is allot younger than 40yo.

This is on the BRAVO BIO page for MJ … hmmm.
    Mercedes "MJ" Javid
    MJ is a 30-something year old, luxury real estate agent living in the Hollywood Hills. A known party girl, she sometimes struggles balancing her “networking” at night with her early mornings at the office. Coming from different sides of the spectrum MJ and her overbearing and unconventional Persian mother, Vida, fight over everything including the way MJ dresses. MJ struggles to find out who she really is and what she really wants from her friends, from her work, and from her family.
    KAREN

Ages by BRAVO

Asa is 35yo

Reza is 38yo

GG is 29yo

Mike is 33yo

Lilly Ghalichi - I cannot find her age.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread