+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Shahs of Sunset

Re: Shahs of Sunset

Tonight's epi was pretty funny! I laughed as everyone had so much fun in Palm Springs!

Congratulations to Reza and Adam!

Lilly has nothing in common with the rest of the cast. She does not drink and Lord knows Reza and the gang love too! So much so at times some are two fisting it!
    Lilly appears to be very focused on her career! I think she is happier without them! I doubt we will see her on the show anymore because she was barely on this season! Good luck to Lilly!

MJ's mother is just nasty and mean. Gawd. PITA!

HOOK and DOOL ....... Two new and interesting words!!! lol
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Frankly I am surprised most of this cast are not dead from alcohol poisoning or something.
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Newbie

I am still so surprised that people adore Reza and he continues to be intolerant of others, he's a bully, and he's a homophobic person. I can't watch another season with him...at least I can fast forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why is there always so much food around when these people gather? i wonder what happens to all of that food. it makes me hungry to watch the reunion because i always wonder what type of delights are on that table. i can't see them closely enough to determine what they consist of, but i can almost smell the food. the spices i imagine and the meats and rice dishes. i hope that food is put to good use and not wasted because i am not sure they eat that much of it.

+ Reply to Thread