+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Shahs of Sunset

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Shahs of Sunset

Well, she is quick to fall into line.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sorry, but I thought "You and Coconut can just circle back to Texas" was one of the funniest lines on reality TV ever. But I'd still adopt Coconut in a heartbeat.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I'm sorry, but I thought "You and Coconut can just circle back to Texas" was one of the funniest lines on reality TV ever.
    I agree. I giggled for the rest of the night.

FORT Newbie

Has anyone noticed how Bravo has swept Reza's homophobic slurs under the rug and they have now focused on Mike and his anger/drinking issues? Reza is wrong 100% in this situation...Mike needs to put his emotions/drinking in check, however, he does have a legitimate reason for being angry with Reza for the homophobic and bullying behavior he displayed... I think Reza should resign from the show for his behavior.

Sent from Tapatalk
    doolollie likes this.

I totally agree and Reza can only see what someone has done to him,he doesn't seem to think it matters that he was awful to that guy in the club, or that he didn't stand up for his "friend" lily against his other friend MJ. MJ is a nasty, horrible person and if Reza is 100% loyal to her no matter what! then I put him in the same category as M J.Lily is too classy and nice to be in this show.jmo
    Punkin likes this.

I agree they did treat Lilly wrong.however Lilly is fake,phony and all,she can seem to talk about are herself,her skinny friends and she really is a shallow human being. GG and Lilly make excellent friends bobble headed little barbies with nothing to speak of other than themselves.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hopefully they will show so respect and dignity and not show out while they're in Turkey! Insha'Allah!
    Punkin likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I seldom watch this show, but saw the Iran episode tonight. Very impressed with the honest, heartfelt emotion to be back in their homeland. My heart went out to them; esp. Asa.
    What's happened to Lily, though? Did MJ drive her off the show?
    Kocky_Kamikaze and MsDiva2007 like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

This was an excellent episode. I was glad for Asa to be able to see and be with her family. I can't imagine being forced to leave mine behind. I also understand mike's position too. I really can see he was bothered by being near the mosque. I am glad they understood his reason for not going inside. I am also glad he was understanding of their need to be there. The show would be so much better if it was more of this and less of the mean spirited stuff!
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Punkin like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just watched the Turkey episode. Mike needs to take a seat already. Several seats, in fact. I get it that he's a Jew in a Muslim country but can't Mike just get his #$%^ together for a few days and appreciate the unique, breathtaking atomsphere/enviornment around him for what it is? I am Catholic and have traveled the world extensively (including the Middle East). Although not Muslim I can certainly walk into a mosque and appreciate it for its architectual beauty, etc. even though I wouldn't participate in the call to prayer because its not my particular custom. Mike's acting like a child.

I certainly don't agree with anything radical Islamists do, however I am mature enough to take a trip to a foreign place and appreciate its inherent beauty, customs, wonderful foods, local people, etc. Mike's being a complete downer. Uh, didn't Mike know that there'd be a TON of Muslims in Turkey? Mosques everywhere? Mike couldn't even appreciate the old/ancient parts of the city with its beautiful winding cobblesone walkways and quaint shops when Asa asked him. I don't get it. Put on your big-boy panties and enjoy the damned vacation already. Sure beats sitting back in L.A. twirling your thumbs in an empty real estate office waiting for a deal to magically materialize before you.

+ Reply to Thread