+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

re: Fashion Star (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I did, too. Well, minus the feathers on the wrists. The pink checked one was really cute.
    That was the designers fav part, lol. The feathers. "Dallas" indeed. Although the cut of the suits was lovely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The online sales for the first show , I think they all sold out.
    Thanks!

I like this show. It's quick ... just abou all I can absorb sometimes.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Thanks!

I like this show. It's quick ... just abou all I can absorb sometimes.
    I love the fast pace too. It seems most reality shows drag things out to fill time. Very refreshing to see this hour whiz by.
    Babbred likes this.

Wow! I think I loved everything tonight I really liked the little dress that Saks have with the detail on the hem and pockets, but I dont love it for $300 ! way too much I am going to H&M tomorrow. I saw a maxi dress I liked , not from this show/collection ( hopefully its still there)

I love this show!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The clothes appear on the stores websites after the eastcoast show...I did like the long dress that H&M bought tonight, but already showed sold out on the website, 5 minutes after the show ended. I'm not sure if they show the items and don't sell them until westcoast show airs, or they sell online right away.

I don't know how fast the clothes sell out at the stores, but they go quickly on the websites.

Wow! I think I loved everything tonight I really liked the little dress that Saks have with the detail on the hem and pockets, but I dont love it for $300 ! way too much I am going to H&M tomorrow. I saw a maxi dress I liked , not from this show/collection ( hopefully its still there)

I love this show!!
    It was only $300?

I'm actually shocked there honestly, because the few times I've even bothered to go into them (mostly because I'm an average Jane and want to irritate them), it's like $100 for a T-shirt and $200 for a pair of ripped denims I can do for $2.

Yes, still high, but for a dress there it's not too bad actually (even as simple as that one).

I agreed with the judges overall on the ones they accepted tonight, and am not surprised Lizzie was ousted. It's obvious you only get one chance to try again then you're out, which I have to admit I like.

Dzimiro though right now is the one really to beat - he's the only one who's sold every week - justifiably so mind you, but the only one. He also seems to be the one who can take the stress of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    It was only $300?

I'm actually shocked there honestly, because the few times I've even bothered to go into them (mostly because I'm an average Jane and want to irritate them), it's like $100 for a T-shirt and $200 for a pair of ripped denims I can do for $2.

Yes, still high, but for a dress there it's not too bad actually (even as simple as that one).

I agreed with the judges overall on the ones they accepted tonight, and am not surprised Lizzie was ousted. It's obvious you only get one chance to try again then you're out, which I have to admit I like.

Dzimiro though right now is the one really to beat - he's the only one who's sold every week - justifiably so mind you, but the only one. He also seems to be the one who can take the stress of the show.
    I thought it was a t shirt dress, it isn't.So thats why its $300.00 I went back to check. Dzimiro, I liked him from day one, I agree he's very good. If its a final two, the buyers really like Kara as well. Heck they are all good.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    The clothes appear on the stores websites after the eastcoast show...I did like the long dress that H&M bought tonight, but already showed sold out on the website, 5 minutes after the show ended. I'm not sure if they show the items and don't sell them until westcoast show airs, or they sell online right away.

I don't know how fast the clothes sell out at the stores, but they go quickly on the websites.
    Very very fast!! I wonder if they will be in H&M tomorrow?? I guess I will see.
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought it was a t shirt dress, it isn't.So thats why its $300.00 I went back to check. Dzimiro, I liked him from day one, I agree he's very good. If its a final two, the buyers really like Kara as well. Heck they are all good.
    No, the T-shirt dress had no buys, and IMHO one of the designs looked like the shift dress from the week prior that I think Kara made and Saks bought. It had the same tie in the front.

I think after Oscar left I would be happy with any of them winning. The designs are good overall - I haven't really seen one I dislike now.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    No, the T-shirt dress had no buys, and IMHO one of the designs looked like the shift dress from the week prior that I think Kara made and Saks bought. It had the same tie in the front.

I think after Oscar left I would be happy with any of them winning. The designs are good overall - I haven't really seen one I dislike now.
    Same here. They work very hard.I love Orly.The dress that Jessica Simpson was wearing, it was off one shoulder. black and sparkly I liked it Wasn't that something Oscar designed? she said she loved that dress. I am not sure what Nichole was wearing, she looked liked she had one of those snuggle wraps on.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread