+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

re: Fashion Star (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I enjoyed this week's episode more than last weeks but do agree it felt rushed. I hate that we can't see ALL of the designer's runways! I was especially upset that we didn't get to see the designer (can't remember his name) that received offers from all 3 stores! I am glad that little munchkin went home - he was nasty and I couldn't stand a minute more of his crying
    Yes, why wouldnt they show that? all three wanted his design and it was rushed through
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, why wouldnt they show that? all three wanted his design and it was rushed through
    You would think with the stores competing for him that they'd show his design. If you blinked, you missed the segment and that can't be good for business. I'd rather they skip over the ones that don't sell.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I finally caught up to this show.... I think it great. I loved the fast pace and I loved seeing clothes that the majority of us would wear in our everyday lives. Almost makes me want to dig out my old sewing machine.....almost.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know the following:

a) how the money works...is the money committed by the judges for the purchase of the design only - which would mean the retailers foot the bill for production? Or, is the money what is used for production?

b) how the online and in-store sales are going? Just curious if a show like this can have a real impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Does anyone know the following:

a) how the money works...is the money committed by the judges for the purchase of the design only - which would mean the retailers foot the bill for production? Or, is the money what is used for production?

b) how the online and in-store sales are going? Just curious if a show like this can have a real impact.
    The online sales for the first show , I think they all sold out.
    -Andy Rooney-

The pretty pink dress I liked last night is sold out at Macy's. The cost was $99. Nikki's beach cover up from last week sold out but Lizzie's one sleeved blouse/dress didn't, nor did Edmonds cocktail dress. The men's shirt hasn't sold out either. At H&M, the trousers sold out but the blazer hasn't. The dress from last week (same designer as the trouser) is sold out, also. The twofer zip mini at Saks has sold out while the shift dress has not...yet.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

I bet the women's suit guy wishes he would have listened to the mentor and used more spring-type materials.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I bet the women's suit guy wishes he would have listened to the mentor and used more spring-type materials.
    I wish he had.I liked that suit, very much.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish he had.I liked that suit, very much.
    I did, too. Well, minus the feathers on the wrists. The pink checked one was really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I did, too. Well, minus the feathers on the wrists. The pink checked one was really cute.
    Yes minus the feathers
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread