+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: Fashion Star (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am wondering if this show was concelled more due to the fact that these items really didn't sell & perhaps some of the retailers dropped out. Macy's had a ton of these clothes in their clearance depsrtment really, really cheap in August. I didn't buy anything because in all honesty they didn't look good & most looked way too young for me. I suspect Lord & Taylor had the same situation. Express replaced H&M this past year.
    I'm sure some of the clothes didn't sell, but a lot of them were sold out (online anyway), or sold out in most sizes. I would have thought that Macy's and Saks found it profitable (or broke even) the first season, or they wouldn't have been back for a second. But who knows? It doesn't seem like the ratings would have been low enough to cancel it.

I liked FS for a lot of reasons, one of which was that the judges were staking their money and their reputations on their decisions. Now, if Heidi would put some of Alexandria's poopy pants in her line....
    Moontat and Babbred like this.

To the Point

I loved Fashion Star. I found it to be so much more engaging. Boo NBC!!!!
    Shoepie, Imperfect1 and Babbred like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am wondering if this show was concelled more due to the fact that these items really didn't sell & perhaps some of the retailers dropped out. Macy's had a ton of these clothes in their clearance depsrtment really, really cheap in August. I didn't buy anything because in all honesty they didn't look good & most looked way too young for me. I suspect Lord & Taylor had the same situation. Express replaced H&M this past year.
    Bingo. I bet you are right.

+ Reply to Thread