+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

Re: Fashion Star (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I agree Kip, but, to me, this designer who was eliminated (trying not to 'spoil' for those of you who haven't been able to see this episode yet), is WAY more talented than the designer she was up against to be sent home. I think the buyers made a huge mistake --- but of course they're the buyers, so they apparently know what's/who's good for their store. For me, as a consumer, I would've eliminated the other designer.
    I really liked the designer they booted off
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Is it ok to spoil things now, since the episode is freely available on the internet? I haven't watched it yet, but I don't care. I may not get around to it since I have other shows to watch this week.

So they booted Joanna off? Wow, I am surprised. As you guys said, the buyers were bidding like crazy over her that night of the team challenge. I really had mixed feelings about that challenge. Yeah, her design was great and deserved to be bought. However, I really though that she was arrogant about going her own way without even consulting her teammates.

However, she and Daniel did work well together on that other team challenge and produce some wonderful fashions. Overall, then, I'm sorry she's gone, because clearly she can design. The show is going to feel weird without her.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Just a little tidbit...Sylvia Arguello is the sister of Ernesto, who was on the cancelled show, Ready for Love.

Oh, is she the one playing the crazy sister in the preview of the last episode they will air?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Just a little tidbit...Sylvia Arguello is the sister of Ernesto, who was on the cancelled show, Ready for Love.

It's been cancelled? Wow. That was fast.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    wow- they get around dont they
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Is it ok to spoil things now, since the episode is freely available on the internet? I haven't watched it yet, but I don't care. I may not get around to it since I have other shows to watch this week.

So they booted Joanna off? Wow, I am surprised. As you guys said, the buyers were bidding like crazy over her that night of the team challenge. I really had mixed feelings about that challenge. Yeah, her design was great and deserved to be bought. However, I really though that she was arrogant about going her own way without even consulting her teammates.

However, she and Daniel did work well together on that other team challenge and produce some wonderful fashions. Overall, then, I'm sorry she's gone, because clearly she can design. The show is going to feel weird without her.
    Yes, Joanna went around her teammates and did her own thing, that one time, but Daniel did exactly the same thing last episode --- and she got booted off, and he didn't. And I think she's a much stronger designer than he is (and a stronger designer than Cassandra is). So go figure...

PS In regard to spoiling or not spoiling right AFTER the episode is aired, I'm certainly not a moderator, but to me, even though it's not a "requirement" -- just as a matter of courtesy to those posters who haven't had a chance to see the episode yet, it would be a nice thing to do (and certainly isn't that difficult) to allude to the contestant we're speaking of, rather than just naming the person.
    justCoz and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Fanatic

I loved Fashion Star last year. Totally underwhelmed this season. I don't like the team concept. Didn't like it on PR, don't like it on FS. The clothing featured last night was just bad. Wouldn't buy any of it.
    Shoepie likes this.

So sorry to see the best designer go last night. Bye - Silvia.

I don't know what they see in Hunter. I really don't like her designs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I knew if Sylvia and Hunter were side by side, Hunter would be fine ( sigh) maybe this realty stuff is becoming way too obvious?

I didn't like one design last night
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread