+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

Re: Fashion Star (NBC)

Does anybody know if they're planning on replaying last night's show. It was preempted in my area for news coverage of the capture. IMO this show is so dependent on playing at the right time. I wonder if it affected sales. I saw on Macy's what was for sale so I know they went ahead with selling their pieces. I searched for replays but it appears only next week's will be available.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It aired on the west coast as an original in its usual time. I guess check the website or the tvguide on your TV cable/sat to see if it has been added in somewhere.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Does anybody know if they're planning on replaying last night's show. It was preempted in my area for news coverage of the capture. IMO this show is so dependent on playing at the right time. I wonder if it affected sales. I saw on Macy's what was for sale so I know they went ahead with selling their pieces. I searched for replays but it appears only next week's will be available.

Same thing here in Texas. I came home from a night out and found on my DVR an hour's worth of news. I was going to hunt on the network's website and watch it online. I'll be ticked off if they don't make it available. I mean, that's hardly fair for the 2/3 of the country who didn't get to watch it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

It was new here.Some of the dressed were soooooooooooo short, I thought they were tops. Someone wins a car
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It aired here (Mountain Time) an hour later than usual in what was the Grimm spot and the Grimm repeat moved to an hour later as well.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just watched it on Hulu because my taping was also the special coverage.

As far as the last nights show I agree with Fanny Mare that some of the dresses were so short. I really didn't like it that they were supposed to design for a "night on the town" and one designer didn't follow the guidelines but she is well liked so her dresses were bought anyway ? ?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post

As far as the last nights show I agree with Fanny Mare that some of the dresses were so short. I really didn't like it that they were supposed to design for a "night on the town" and one designer didn't follow the guidelines but she is well liked so her dresses were bought anyway ? ?
    Its seems rigged for Hunter to win. I didn't like her boring litte day time dresses
    Florimel and TripleGemini like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It was pre-empted here (understandable, given that all the excitement was only about 40 minutes away). But I watched it today on the CBS website.

And really? *That's* who they sent home?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post

I think it was more that Macy's thought Hunter's dresses would sell (a business decision) than trying to save her. IMO, it should have been the judges who should have penalized Hunter by putting her in the bottom two.

In a previous episode, the designer who was sent home this week, blew off her teammates on a team challenge and went her own way without consulting with her teammates. Her design was bought that night. At the time, I thought she should have been put up for elimination for not being a team player. It seems that there's absolutely no repercussions, and sometimes rewards, for not meeting the requirements of the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its seems rigged for Hunter to win. I didn't like her boring litte day time dresses
    I'm thinking the Italian designer is going to win.
    Last edited by Kip; 04-21-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    In a previous episode, the designer who was sent home this week, blew off her teammates on a team challenge and went her own way without consulting with her teammates. Her design was bought that night. At the time, I thought she should have been put up for elimination for not being a team player. It seems that there's absolutely no repercussions, and sometimes rewards, for not meeting the requirements of the challenge.
    I agree Kip, but, to me, this designer who was eliminated (trying not to 'spoil' for those of you who haven't been able to see this episode yet), is WAY more talented than the designer she was up against to be sent home. I think the buyers made a huge mistake --- but of course they're the buyers, so they apparently know what's/who's good for their store. For me, as a consumer, I would've eliminated the other designer.
    Florimel, TripleGemini and Babbred like this.

+ Reply to Thread