+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Fashion Star (NBC)

re: Fashion Star (NBC)

I think that the Saks guy has a crush on Kara (yes, I know her orientation, but still...). I didn't get why HER suit got a bit for so high from there but Dzimiro's overall better fitting outfit just because of one or two tiny details gets NO bid. I think even the mentors were peeved there.

Orly made a good comeback and yes, she can design without the 2-fer designs.

Ross has got to take notes from the mentors. His outfits were bad and I feel this case it was because he didn't listen.

Good for the seller (I think Orly, but not sure) who has finally sold to all three buyers - and that's why I think the Saks guy backed down quite honestly as it looked like he really wanted to buy the outfit.

Ronnie's dress was very lovely and had Nikki not mentioned the fitting a bit better on the model I wouldn't have noticed.

Said my piece about Kara and Dzimiro - glad he was saved, and hope he's not the one who makes such a bad mistake.

I can't even remember the rest - that's not good.

I loved Ronnie's dress. The girl they sent home...I would wear the green dress she made. I loved it! I think Ross should have went instead. He refuses to take advice. And Nikki is bitchy....I don't like her at all.
    sunshine3331 and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I didn't like Dzimiro's suits at all. The trousers and the jackets were both too short. On the runway, it looked like the models were taller than they expected them to be.
    Shoepie and Arielflies like this.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=JavaJo;4469385 And Nikki is bitchy....I don't like her at all.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of her personality either, but I love her designs. I think she is a bit one dimensional though and needed to hear that tonight. I'll be curious to see what she does next week.

Of the remaining designers, I hope the F4 = Luciana, Kara, Nikki, and Nzimiro. The way things are going, I'm guessing it will come down to Kara and Nzimiro - or perhaps Luciana and Nzimiro.

Well darn...the Nzimiro dress I ordered last week from H&M, has to go back. Though, I am usually OK with mail order, the underslip on his dress, would not zip up over my bust. i am petite, but I do have boobs..LOL. Oh well, I will just go to the stores, if I like something down the the line.

Though, I liked designs last night, I wasn't crazy, over the top over anything.

I will honestly I seldom watch this show. After the PR All Star mess my heart just wasn't into fashion. Through my Ambien haze last night I saw this lovely mod inspired dress. Did that get picked-up? I fell asleep before it got that far?
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I think that the Saks guy has a crush on Kara (yes, I know her orientation, but still...). I didn't get why HER suit got a bit for so high from there but Dzimiro's overall better fitting outfit just because of one or two tiny details gets NO bid. I think even the mentors were peeved there.

Orly made a good comeback and yes, she can design without the 2-fer designs.

Ross has got to take notes from the mentors. His outfits were bad and I feel this case it was because he didn't listen.

Good for the seller (I think Orly, but not sure) who has finally sold to all three buyers - and that's why I think the Saks guy backed down quite honestly as it looked like he really wanted to buy the outfit.

Ronnie's dress was very lovely and had Nikki not mentioned the fitting a bit better on the model I wouldn't have noticed.

Said my piece about Kara and Dzimiro - glad he was saved, and hope he's not the one who makes such a bad mistake.

I can't even remember the rest - that's not good.

Luciana is the one who sold to all three stores so far....

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I will honestly I seldom watch this show. After the PR All Star mess my heart just wasn't into fashion. Through my Ambien haze last night I saw this lovely mod inspired dress. Did that get picked-up? I fell asleep before it got that far?
    No, it did not.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

once again saks ruined my chances to own kara's awesome creations (although I know no one else bid ) ... Im not dropping $400 for a pair of pants no matter how badly I want them

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I've had a crush on gay guys before.

As for Kara's clothes, I liked her designs in past shows, but last night she fell flat IMO. I thought Ross was spot on when he said there was too much material in those trousers. I work in a high school, and Kara's pants reminded me of those baggy pants we're always telling the boys to pull up.

Yes, she has made lovely designs so I'm happy for her.

Again, I agree. I like his designs. It's tough to do menswear, but usually make clothes look very stylish.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread