+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

The Bachelor Canada

Ok folks, we no longer have to be jealous of our neighbours to the south...City TV is bringing us our very own Bachelor!

The Bachelor Canada Casting Tour

Apparently they started the casting tour in Vancouver. Quite a few humorous blogs have been put out there from girls who have tried their luck. Also quite a few tidbits about what they're looking for (think: entertainment!) No word yet on who our lucky Bachelor will be.

The Mods have graciously given permission for us to discuss the show here, so make sure not to clog up the regular Bachelor threads with discussion of the Canadian show. I am pretty sure the "No Spoilers" rule will apply as well, which hopefully will be pretty easy to stick to as I'm sure Reality Steve doesn't spend much time north of the border.

I'll try to find some more articles and post them here.
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

re: The Bachelor Canada

Really funny video showing the behind-the-scenes from casting. Love the two friends who claim they will cut themselves off after 2 (ok 3!) glasses of wine because they don't want to be the "crazy drunk girl" or "the crying girl" (who is worse apparently!)

Video: The Bachelor Canada calling all single ladies in Vancouver
    mountaingirl70 and Fanny Mare like this.

Do you know if they're going to air it in the U.S.?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, this should be interesting....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Really funny video showing the behind-the-scenes from casting. Love the two friends who claim they will cut themselves off after 2 (ok 3!) glasses of wine because they don't want to be the "crazy drunk girl" or "the crying girl" (who is worse apparently!)

Video: The Bachelor Canada calling all single ladies in Vancouver
    They dont want to be the drunk girl, or the crying girl. So they have that figured out.Maybe they will be ask to play the villain girl

They are looking for a Ryan Gosling type, thats what two of them said the other night .Sure, that will happen The bachelor has still not been chosen which makes me wonder how many actually applied.I am sure there is an actor looking for work.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Do you know if they're going to air it in the U.S.?
    Not sure. It's going to air on City TV which currently airs The Bachelor (US). I know I can go on their website and they stream full episodes after it airs, so maybe with a proxy you could do the same from the US?
    jucamer likes this.

Fanny Mare likes this.

This blog is pretty funny, regarding the application process and the height/weight requirement...who knew!

How I applied for The Bachelor Canada and lived to tell about it - Do - February 2012 - Toronto
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Oh, and of course, all of this will be filmed and you’ll have no control over the editing. NO, who knew that? LOL thanks for the links sweetpea.

Justin was an awful actor, they had him hobble up to Ashley's and he changed legs midstream, forgetting which leg he had hurt..
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh, and of course, all of this will be filmed and you’ll have no control over the editing. NO, who knew that? LOL thanks for the links sweetpea.

Justin was an awful actor, they had him hobble up to Ashley's and he changed legs midstream, forgetting which leg he had hurt..
    Yeah, like he actually hobbled that way on the side of the road all by himself. What a joke. The funny thing is they actually believe viewers will buy the crap they are selling and not realize the whole thing is producer-driven (just like the skinny dipping I would bet).
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast