+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 97
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

  1. #81
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,500

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    I'm glad he chose Bianca too. It was a nice proposal but man, Brad cries too much! LOL They seem happy FOR NOW, here's hoping they last.

    Brad's sister is way too intense for my liking. Although I agree with her, it's almost like SHE was the one who was doing the choosing. Plus his mother with all the advice? If I met a guy's mother and she was talking at me like that, I'd run the other way. How about keeping it simple and just get to know the person instead of telling them how a marriage works? Unless they ask specifically for advice......
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  2. #82
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,156

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    I thought it was all very weird. I think Whitney was trying to act the role, and couldn't.

    Bianka is okay, I don't see it lasting( like most of them)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #83
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I'm glad he chose Bianca too. It was a nice proposal but man, Brad cries too much! LOL They seem happy FOR NOW, here's hoping they last.

    Brad's sister is way too intense for my liking. Although I agree with her, it's almost like SHE was the one who was doing the choosing. Plus his mother with all the advice? If I met a guy's mother and she was talking at me like that, I'd run the other way. How about keeping it simple and just get to know the person instead of telling them how a marriage works? Unless they ask specifically for advice......
    my husband walked into the room and said "producer driven conversation" and left again. I had stopped watching the show until I saw the magazine cover so I decided to watch the final episode. Whitney's soft voice when Brad went to say goodbye was so weird.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  4. #84
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,156

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    my husband walked into the room and said "producer driven conversation" and left again. I had stopped watching the show until I saw the magazine cover so I decided to watch the final episode. Whitney's soft voice when Brad went to say goodbye was so weird.
    Your husband is right. It was the most staged production, way way worse than the bachelor US. Brad should stop with the waterworks, good grief
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #85
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Brad is better at crying than Whitney is. Squeezing her eyes and then dabbing just below her lashes doesn't do much to convince me. He is definitely a pretty emotional guy. I think he was probably way over his head. You know they do say we Canadians are way too nice. :p
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  6. #86
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,156

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Brad is better at crying than Whitney is. Squeezing her eyes and then dabbing just below her lashes doesn't do much to convince me. He is definitely a pretty emotional guy. I think he was probably way over his head. You know they do say we Canadians are way too nice. :p
    I hope Bianka doesn't hurt him. He seems so smitten, but this show has fooled me before, well every time actually LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #87
    fortfan shyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    50
    Posts
    472

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Did anyone watch After The Final Rose? I missed it and just wondered how it went.

  8. #88
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,156

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Did anyone watch After The Final Rose? I missed it and just wondered how it went.
    Lots of filler. It was Bianka all along, their nicknames for one another( cheeseburger) . He said it was the Bianka show this morning on City line. Whitney said she knew in Penticton that she didnt want to marry him.

    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #89
    fortfan shyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    50
    Posts
    472

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Lots of filler. It was Bianka all along, their nicknames for one another( cheeseburger) . He said it was the Bianka show this morning on City line. Whitney said she knew in Penticton that she didnt want to marry him.

    Thanks Fanny Mare!

  10. #90
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    re: The Bachelor Canada

    I just watched the women tell all and I was surprised by the Tia remarks. I had liked her but I stopped watching when I thought it was going to be Whitney. Now it seemed like she was a bit of a witch.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.