+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

re: The Bachelor Canada

I'm glad he chose Bianca too. It was a nice proposal but man, Brad cries too much! LOL They seem happy FOR NOW, here's hoping they last.

Brad's sister is way too intense for my liking. Although I agree with her, it's almost like SHE was the one who was doing the choosing. Plus his mother with all the advice? If I met a guy's mother and she was talking at me like that, I'd run the other way. How about keeping it simple and just get to know the person instead of telling them how a marriage works? Unless they ask specifically for advice......
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I thought it was all very weird. I think Whitney was trying to act the role, and couldn't.

Bianka is okay, I don't see it lasting( like most of them)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I'm glad he chose Bianca too. It was a nice proposal but man, Brad cries too much! LOL They seem happy FOR NOW, here's hoping they last.

Brad's sister is way too intense for my liking. Although I agree with her, it's almost like SHE was the one who was doing the choosing. Plus his mother with all the advice? If I met a guy's mother and she was talking at me like that, I'd run the other way. How about keeping it simple and just get to know the person instead of telling them how a marriage works? Unless they ask specifically for advice......
    my husband walked into the room and said "producer driven conversation" and left again. I had stopped watching the show until I saw the magazine cover so I decided to watch the final episode. Whitney's soft voice when Brad went to say goodbye was so weird.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    my husband walked into the room and said "producer driven conversation" and left again. I had stopped watching the show until I saw the magazine cover so I decided to watch the final episode. Whitney's soft voice when Brad went to say goodbye was so weird.
    Your husband is right. It was the most staged production, way way worse than the bachelor US. Brad should stop with the waterworks, good grief
    -Andy Rooney-

Brad is better at crying than Whitney is. Squeezing her eyes and then dabbing just below her lashes doesn't do much to convince me. He is definitely a pretty emotional guy. I think he was probably way over his head. You know they do say we Canadians are way too nice. :p
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Brad is better at crying than Whitney is. Squeezing her eyes and then dabbing just below her lashes doesn't do much to convince me. He is definitely a pretty emotional guy. I think he was probably way over his head. You know they do say we Canadians are way too nice. :p
    I hope Bianka doesn't hurt him. He seems so smitten, but this show has fooled me before, well every time actually LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

Did anyone watch After The Final Rose? I missed it and just wondered how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Did anyone watch After The Final Rose? I missed it and just wondered how it went.
    Lots of filler. It was Bianka all along, their nicknames for one another( cheeseburger) . He said it was the Bianka show this morning on City line. Whitney said she knew in Penticton that she didnt want to marry him.

-Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Lots of filler. It was Bianka all along, their nicknames for one another( cheeseburger) . He said it was the Bianka show this morning on City line. Whitney said she knew in Penticton that she didnt want to marry him.

Thanks Fanny Mare!

I just watched the women tell all and I was surprised by the Tia remarks. I had liked her but I stopped watching when I thought it was going to be Whitney. Now it seemed like she was a bit of a witch.

+ Reply to Thread