+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

re: The Bachelor Canada

OMG! WTF was up with Brad's sweater in PEI? That's probably the most feminine sweater I've ever seen on a guy. Did he raid his sister's closet or something? ICK.

When Brad was giving Kara the kiss-off did she say "that she would love to get married AGAIN?" Not sure if I heard that correctly or not. She's only 25 and I don't know if she has been married and divorced before, but if so, that's a red flag.

Don't know why we are getting Courtney 2.0, very annoying. Guess this will be a one and done Bachelor series for Canada.

Bring on Burning Love!! Heard that it's been picked up for 2 more seasons. Yay!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Bring on Burning Love!! Heard that it's been picked up for 2 more seasons. Yay!
    I think the Canadian verison is so cheap and nasty( sorry ) but Burning Love is much better than the real show, Canada or the US
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hahahaha I've really started to notice his weird clothes in the past few episodes, there's just so much skin tight baby pink and crazy layering going on. It almost looks like someone zapped all the clothes/accessories for 'Retro 80's Arizona Country Club Ken Doll ' with the 'Honey I blew up the Baby' ray :p lol. I LOVED Burning Love, that's great that it's been picked up for 2 more seasons!! I still can't help but picture the BL host every time the Canadian host say/does anything. I swear he learned everything he knows about hosting a show from BL?!

I still think Whitney is going to win, unfortunately lol but I must say I did enjoy the season. I could tell he liked Bianka from the start too but everything seems to point to Whitney for the win. And we all know that's all it is for her, a sweet win. Man alive, the guys on these shows are SOOO dumb! I hope she gets to make some kind of an appearance at the WTA?!

I found out where Whitney currently works and... big shocker... she's not really 'A administrative assistant' LOL I would think that she would probably have known that she was AN administrative assistant if it had been true.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    It almost looks like someone zapped all the clothes/accessories for 'Retro 80's Arizona Country Club Ken Doll ' with the 'Honey I blew up the Baby' ray :p lol. I LOVED Burning Love, that's great that it's been picked up for 2 more seasons!! I still can't help but picture the BL host every time the Canadian host say/does anything. I swear he learned everything he knows about hosting a show from BL?!

I found out where Whitney currently works and... big shocker... she's not really 'A administrative assistant' LOL I would think that she would probably have known that she was AN administrative assistant if it had been true.
    Love that description MShelll!

I think I said the same thing about the host on night one. Tyler does sound exactly like the BL guy.

So if Whitney isn't an admin assistant what is she? This show always exaggerates titles. I think there was only one who was totally honest about her profession--she was a hot dog vendor. LOL
    M_shelll likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

She works at a casual fine dining restaurant in Calgary, it's a fairly nice place but I bet she doesn't answer no phones

You mean to tell me that 37% of all women aren't pharmaceutical sales reps or dental hygienists?? LOL

Alrighty! I did NOT have time to watch this show, so I finally just started with the trip to Paris episode. I had no pre-conceived notions about any of them before watching, as I haven't read this thread. I found myself liking Brad, surprisingly, although I am questioning some of his fashion choices. Particularly the pink shirt/blue jacket combo in Paris. Not at all surprised we have the "in it to win it" girl in Whitney. I missed a few episodes, but apart from her "I'm not here to make friends" PIs, I haven't seen her be verbally ignorant to any of the girls like Courtney was. He is obviously head over heels for her, and while I haven't watched the rest of the episodes yet, I see the other choice being the girl he chose in Paris who is more guarded. He seems to like the chase.

The poor pastor from Alberta seemed completely out of her depth. Sucks to have to leave in that way though, but since she had only had about 15 minutes with him up to that point, there was no way he was keeping her for the hometown dates.

It was cool to see Penticton represented...I'm in the Okanagan Valley, but at the north end of Okanagan Lake rather than the south end. It was also cool to see Paris as we'll be there for two weeks next summer! Hope it doesn't pour rain the whole time like it did while they were filming!

I saw the WTA and all I could think of, was the set of Burning Love. The host was quite funny( very Jim Carey)

They couldn't make it as horrible as they wanted. Canadians are too nice
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, it's funny but the one episode I watched, the girls he let go were all like "well, I'm disappointed but it's his decision and I wish him the best" and then basically a shrug. I know we have our share of nutsos here in Canada, and I am sure he weeded out some of them in the earlier episodes I missed, but I was kind of impressed at how mature these girls were getting cut. I was wondering where the hysterics were!!?

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    She works at a casual fine dining restaurant in Calgary, it's a fairly nice place but I bet she doesn't answer no phones

You mean to tell me that 37% of all women aren't pharmaceutical sales reps or dental hygienists?? LOL

Which restaurant? Bet she doesn't work there any more. My son is a chef in Calgary and I want to make sure they dont cross paths

Glad he chose Bianca and the one newspaper said that Brad has moved in with Bianca and her family and that her and Brad are looking in toronto for a house to buy.

+ Reply to Thread