+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

re: The Bachelor Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw some of it. I think there are better shows on at the same time
    Yeah I don't watch it "live" I watch it on demand later on in the week.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Is anyone besides me watching this show? Boy do we ever have a lot of product placement going on. Tassimo anyone? Beauty products?
    I'm watching, had to catch up on 2 episodes that I had missed. Since I don't get the channel, I forget. (yeah, that's it...)

There really isn't much to comment on since it has become the Whitney show. Gawd I can't stand that woman. One of those rose ceremonies is gonna cause that vein on the side of her head to explode! It's like watching Courtney all over again, although Brad isn't as icky as Ben was. Brad seems like a nice enough guy but I'm finding that I really just don't care who he ends up with.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I've been trying to finish watching the first episode for a couple of weeks now. I've got to get to it and get caught up.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Brad is a drip. sooooooooo boring. He was funny on Cityline, on here, not funny at all. Is it right that my son knew him , and my daughter in law and I didn't( and we don't care)
    Whitney and Bianca I dont buy that Bianca's boyfriend cheated on her with Kim Kardashian - dream on girl.
    4 left last week, 4 leave this week. Its the bachelor on speed I dont care who he chooses they all seem a bit stupid.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Brad is a drip. sooooooooo boring. He was funny on Cityline, on here, not funny at all. Is it right that my son knew him , and my daughter in law and I didn't( and we don't care)
    Whitney and Bianca I dont buy that Bianca's boyfriend cheated on her with Kim Kardashian - dream on girl.
    4 left last week, 4 leave this week. Its the bachelor on speed I dont care who he chooses they all seem a bit stupid.
    It is true! My sister works at Pearson airport and told me Bianca worked for west jet before becoming a nurse. She was with kris for quite a while and that is why she has expensive clothes. Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Bianka Kamber better looking than Kim Kardashian? | Mail Online

I am thinking it is going to be Whitney in the end ( I am one episode behind) because the final rose ceremony shows a very thin figure in that white dress and there aren't too many really thin girls other than Whitney and Chantal.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    It is true! My sister works at Pearson airport and told me Bianca worked for west jet before becoming a nurse. She was with kris for quite a while and that is why she has expensive clothes. Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Bianka Kamber better looking than Kim Kardashian? | Mail Online

I am thinking it is going to be Whitney in the end ( I am one episode behind) because the final rose ceremony shows a very thin figure in that white dress and there aren't too many really thin girls other than Whitney and Chantal.
    But Kris didnt cheat on her, didnt they decide to part ways?? she is such a lot of work, I am sure her playing hard to get will help. Kris didnt have good taste, this guy doesn't either.The pastor was in the tub with another girl, like you do and she /they looked about 12.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I’ve had crazy weeks in my life, but they do not compare to this one! | The Bachelor Canada compare-to-this-one/

Rather than reliving what was said in that conversation with Whit, I want to say that it wasn’t talking about my two best brothers that made me cry. It was knowing that their families would be at home watching me tell a story that is not entirely mine. I hope and pray that I did it justice.
    I haven't been all that keen on Brad, sure he seems like a nice guy but reading his blogs and watching him have changed my mind. He is very thoughtful, insightful and down to earth.

Which totally confuses me with the women he's chosen so far. I don't know why Gabby made it so far, she didn't even seem to like him. Even around her family her eyes dart around, she seems shifty.
    Like she is uncomfortable keeping up this charade of being interested in Brad, just like Whitney.

I don't see what Brad sees in Whitney. She looks like she's pissed off more than happy. Brad thinks she is the hottest woman he's ever seen? Really? Her features are very masculine, Brad is prettier than she is. I don't see her falling in love with Brad, just wanting to beat out all of the other women. Did anyone else think her mother looked like an older Celine Dion? That was weird.

Bianka is gaining some ground and seems to be taking this process seriously and realistically. She's kinda growing on me, but I can't stand her always bringing up her past. Get over it already!

Kara is the most normal out of all of them, but I don't think she will be the F1. I don't think she is as into him as she is saying but probably wants to be. He doesn't seem to be into her all that much either as all they do is peck kiss. The same with Bianka.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I think he will choose Kara.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think he will chose Bianca because I don't want to believe he could be so stupid to pick Whitney after tonight.
    Silver18 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    I think he will chose Bianca because I don't want to believe he could be so stupid to pick Whitney after tonight.
    I don't like either of them, and the last part with Whitey was so staged. They must think we are clueless
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread