+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

re: The Bachelor Canada

OK it wasn't cowboy boots it was the horrible Mindy girl with the work boots and wool socks. Glad she's gone. Yay for 3 Ottawa girls making it through but goodness I can't stand Gabrielle- drama maker casting.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Cold breath in the air was the first sign it was a Canadian show! Another cold front came through as some of those girls couldn't stand far enough away from Brad when they got out of the limo. Sometimes Brad looks attractive; different angle, not so much.

The announcers voice sounds the same as Burning Love's announcer. I was expecting Ballerina to walk out of the limo or that girl with no pants. LOL

OMG! Really? Is it so impossible to find a show without a Kardashian connection?

That pastor girl's voice/giggling is annoying.

Playboy model, ummm not a very pretty face.

Doesn't Stephanie know what a brush or mousse/styling products are?

Bubba is a weirdo.

Oh wow! Tina is from my city! Aww homegirl didn't make the cut.

Cheer leader girl reminds me too much of Melissa Rycroft. Thumbs down.

Danielle reminds me of Vienna. Yuck.

Jillian! Only staying to evaluate the girls, thank goodness. I couldn't see them together at all.

Woohoo! Even our roses are bigger. Haha.

Vegas, New Orleans, P.E.I and Paris. Doesn't seem like they are staying in Canada for long. Boo!

Kinda sucks to watch without spoilers. I want to know what happens.
    shyra likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Cold breath in the air was the first sign it was a Canadian show! Another cold front came through as some of those girls couldn't stand far enough away from Brad when they got out of the limo. Sometimes Brad looks attractive; different angle, not so much.

The announcers voice sounds the same as Burning Love's announcer. I was expecting Ballerina to walk out of the limo or that girl with no pants. LOL

OMG! Really? Is it so impossible to find a show without a Kardashian connection?

That pastor girl's voice/giggling is annoying.

Playboy model, ummm not a very pretty face.

Doesn't Stephanie know what a brush or mousse/styling products are?

Bubba is a weirdo.

Oh wow! Tina is from my city! Aww homegirl didn't make the cut.

Cheer leader girl reminds me too much of Melissa Rycroft. Thumbs down.

Danielle reminds me of Vienna. Yuck.

Jillian! Only staying to evaluate the girls, thank goodness. I couldn't see them together at all.

Woohoo! Even our roses are bigger. Haha.

Vegas, New Orleans, P.E.I and Paris. Doesn't seem like they are staying in Canada for long. Boo!

Kinda sucks to watch without spoilers. I want to know what happens.
    He seems to really like the boxer with the eyebrows that are a different colour from her hair- not a different shade but a different colour. The previews show him kissing her a lot. She has a really smug face- not a fan.

One of the very black haired girls has kind of a plastic surgery eyebrow/forehead combo going that is odd.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Glad that I'm not the only one that can't stop picturing Burning Love when watching this show haha so much more than the American version! The host and a lot of the confessionals seem like they're cut straight out of BL.

One of my friends in Calgary here is friends with Whitney lol he was bragging over Thanksgiving this weekend, I hadn't watched it yet so I didn't really question him about her at all. He's quite the party dude so pretty sure that'd be how he knows her. She does look semi-familiar to me too so maybe I've seen her around... although I'm certainly not much of a party girl! Gonna have to give him the grills next time I see him!

A lot of Alberta and Ontario girls. I gotta cheer for Britany tho, I was born in Swift Current and raised really close by so I feel like she's more my 'hometown' girl than Whitney is. Plus Whitney doesn't seem all that likeable. I got a huge Courtney vibe off her when she first got out of the limo. I think my other favorite so far is Bianka, she just seems so sweet. Hopefully work is slow this afternoon so I can squeeze the second episode in

Friends of ours , they know the gal that is a pastor- apparently she is very sweet, helps anyone out.But lordy she giggles way too much for me. Can't say I hate it, but if I miss it - no worries.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 10-12-2012 at 04:35 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post

A lot of Alberta and Ontario girls. I gotta cheer for Britany tho, I was born in Swift Current and raised really close by so I feel like she's more my 'hometown' girl than Whitney is.
    I feel like Ont, Ab, BC always get represented and every other province gets shafted.

I really dislike Whitney.

Is anyone besides me watching this show? Boy do we ever have a lot of product placement going on. Tassimo anyone? Beauty products?

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Is anyone besides me watching this show? Boy do we ever have a lot of product placement going on. Tassimo anyone? Beauty products?
    I saw some of it. I think there are better shows on at the same time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am watching it but so far there has really been nothing to comment on. Hope it gets better soon although I don't think Brad is cute at all

+ Reply to Thread