+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Bachelor Canada

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

re: The Bachelor Canada

OMG AJane! Your post made me spit out my drink! I don't think Jillian was all that horsey-faced, but she seems like a cool chick.

I do wonder if they will allow US residents to apply? They could show up, act like the biggest horse's a$$ and none of their friends could see it. I'm thinking of people like that Tim guy on Ashley's season. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

The Bachelor Canada

I am not sure if this is acceptable but this was on Yahoo! this morning Tyler Harcott named host of The bachelor is attractive.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Ok folks, hold onto your hats...meet our new Bachelor Canada!

New Bachelor Canada Seeks Low-Maintenance Girl, Preferably With Brothers | The Bachelor Canada

What key qualities does your dream girl have?
    Easy going, carefree and low maintenance.
    So I guess we can expect they will cast some high-maintenance crazies just because....
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-01-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ok folks, hold onto your hats...meet our new Bachelor Canada!

New Bachelor Canada Seeks Low-Maintenance Girl, Preferably With Brothers | The Bachelor Canada

So I guess we can expect they will cast some high-maintenance crazies just because....
    I hope he's better at love, than he is at football
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not a football fan (hockey is my game!) so I don't know if he was a successful player or not. He seems like a nice enough guy, and he cheers for my 2nd fave hockey team (Go Canadiens!) so he's all right with me. He was born in Quebec, so I wonder if we'll have some french-speaking ladies in the group, and if so and he speaks french with them (assuming of course that he speaks french) will that give them a leg up on the competition? Hmmm...

I'm not a football fan (hockey is my game!) so I don't know if he was a successful player or not. He seems like a nice enough guy, and he cheers for my 2nd fave hockey team (Go Canadiens!) so he's all right with me. He was born in Quebec, so I wonder if we'll have some french-speaking ladies in the group, and if so and he speaks french with them (assuming of course that he speaks french) will that give them a leg up on the competition? Hmmm...
    I love both. Love that LA thumped BC. go kings!

As for where he's from- I don't think that will matter. I am sure we will have to have some French in the show, they would go nuts without
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love both. Love that LA thumped BC. go kings!
    BC....do you mean the Vancouver Canucks? Cause they are my favourite team...

As much as I respect their playoff record, I'm still cheering for the Devils mostly because of Brodeur, although Willie Mitchell plays for the Kings now and I loved him when he was a Canuck, so if he wins a ring I'll be happy for him. Plus, Quick is outstanding! Ok, enough thread hijacking!!
    M_shelll likes this.

BC....do you mean the Vancouver Canucks? Cause they are my favourite team...
    My second favourite team is also the Habs, but my assumption was that we didn't share a first favourite team. Assumption verified .
    sweetpea likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

It's a good thing that he wants a low-maintenance girl, considering the non-salary he's earning as a free agent with the *snort* CFL. No worries about golddiggers on this show.

Oh, and go Kings. I want to enjoy watching them watching crush the Devils after the Eastern final.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Crazy Canadians with hockey fever all up in here. Haha! My team has been out for a bit which is very unusual (Red wings), the kid is a Devils fan, so am happy for him.

The new host is a nice looking fella, hope he has an engaging personality and a quick wit.

As for the new bachelor? He looks very young, a little too pretty boy-ish for me and a little "proper" He does seem realistic and down to earth, doesn't come across as a frat boy/sports playing meathead. Will definitely have to see how he is in action, meeting the women and handling the first night to get a better gauge on him. It is kinda exciting to have our own version and seeing where the dates are taking place. I hope the season is not going to be based in one city all season long, I'm looking forward to the travel within our borders.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread