+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Ice Loves Coco

Ice Loves Coco

I love Ice T and started watching this show last season. I love the two of them together. Is anyone else watching? In the previews it shows their awesome dog may be sick. I hope not, it is an awesome dog.
    redsox girl likes this.

Re: Ice Loves Coco

I watch every now and then, when I see that its on. Not one of those shows that I make it a point to watch tho. Caught it last night. I love Spartacus! Coco sniffing the dryer sheet had me cracking up. And I must say for some reason I like Ice better with his facial hair.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I love Ice-T! I usually avoid the E! reality show circuit, but since I'm such a fan of his, I checked it out. Didn't expect much but the usual big chested blonde stereotype of Coco, but I think there's a lot more substance to her. They seem like an enjoyable couple, and I find their show more 'real' than some other docu-style reality shows out there. Count me in as a fan of Spartacus!

Yeah, they are both definitely a little odd. And yet, I like them and I like them as a couple. I really think they love each and I think they are a real couple. The are strange, but they own it and they appear to be nice people at their cores.

I just bought his book for my Kindle. How awful it would be to have both parents die before you are in 7th grade. My heart broke reading that.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I love Ice and I love how Coco's family has bonded with him. Coco is no dummy either. The woman has a lot going on for her and people see how she dresses and wrongly assumes bimbo.
    Moontat likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I know it's only two episodes in, but this season they are showing much more of the SVU cast. It's nice to see them interacting outside of the show.

When I first watched this show, I wasn't expecting much, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I like Ice and Coco! I'll admit to having a preconceived notion about what Coco, in particular, was like and I was totally wrong. She's portrayed in the entertainment blogs as kind of a bimbo, but she's really pretty smart. They seem to have a really great relationship and appear to be a really good match!

I've seen lots of pics of Coco on various sites and always rolled my eyes about them. Then I saw the episode where they went to Florida and just tried to relax on the beach for a few hours. They could barely see the ocean for all the paparazzi. I loved that Coco just hopped up and rolled around in the surf for them to give them what they wanted and then they all left. She was very pragmatic about it, I thought - do what needs to be done and then you'll be left alone!

I've told several people to watch the show and every one of them has rolled their eyes at me. I keep pushing though, so maybe one of them will watch it!
    J.D. and Moontat like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love this show. I call it my guilty pleasure! I've watched it from the beginning & the reason I even wanted to watch it was because of the dog! (Spartacus) but it totally changed my opinion of Coco. Yes she totally dresses like a bimbo (a lot of her outfits are cringe-worthy) but she is really sweet, & she adores her man & takes care of him! And it's really funny to see this whole other side of Ice -T ~ he is just putty in her hands! Did you see the episode where they had a wedding & he broke down crying, saying that she saved his life? It was so sweet! I also think it's hilarious when he acts like a grumpy old man. Totally different from his bad-ass eff-you stage persona!
    tapper01 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This morning I watched the episode where they were separated for maybe 2 days and it was really sweet how much he missed her. Yes, her outfits are often a bit much (or rather, a bit little), but I think she'd have a hard time not looking va va voom in a potato sack.

We always talk in the celebrity gossip thread about how shocked we are that this marriage or that marriage broke up. I'd be genuinely shocked if Ice and Coco broke up. They seem really solid.

Coco was cracking me up when they were talking about getting a girl for Spartacus. They had to be married before they had puppies and she was planning on getting a little doggie wedding dress and holding a wedding. Plus, she wanted the female to be "romantic"
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast