+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Ice Loves Coco

Re: Ice Loves Coco

I love the way they love each other. He indulges her in everything, but she in turn takes care of him. I believe they are truly a great couple and love each other above all else.
    mountaingirl70 and Moontat like this.

I liked his "preview" for next week: "A Butt model and a gangster thug" hehe.

I am always skeptical because of what we see celebs doing, but I really do like them together and hope it continues. They have been married quite awhile now and I wish them many years of happiness.
    Moontat and tapper01 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I think they are adorable together. I usually catch the reruns, but enjoy them as much the second time around as the first. They truly love each other!
    mountaingirl70 and tapper01 like this.

Did you see Sparticus's babies. SO frikin cute! AND Coco has her blood pressure under control and they got the green light for babies themselves...

OMG, those puppies were SO cute! I was squealing over all of them when Ice and Coco went back to pick their puppy and Spartacus with the puppies was so sweet. The one they took home clearly picked them and not the other way around. I loved when he barked at his litter mate when she was in Coco's lap. It was like he was saying "Get away from her! That's MY mom!"

I hope they're able to start a family soon....a human family. I think Coco would be a really good mother and I think they make a great team.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

Ice and Coco were at the Kentucky Derby yesterday. Saw them being interviewed on the big screen, she is definitely didn't look pregnant. She was wearing a beautiful red hat with a red and white striped dress. She looked nice and much classier than her usual wardrobe choices.
    tapper01 likes this.

Those puppies were ADORABLE!! Too stinkin' cute for words!<3
    tapper01 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Is this show on break? My DVR didn't record anything this week for Ice loves Coco

Yep, the episode with the puppies was the season finale.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast