+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Worst Cooks in America

Re: Worst Cooks in America

Personally I would like to see Tiffany off my TV.
    There's no place like home!

Man, this season certainly has been tougher than past seasons, I must say. Regarding last night, I'm glad Anthony's gone, something about him always bugged me. The red team competitors remaining are seriously going to make it difficult to guess who gets eliminated nex. David has been improving a lot since changing teams, Dorothy is very good when she disregards those weird flavor choices (vanilla chicken, really?!), and Kelly's also very good when she doesn't get flustered.

Regarding the blue team, sad to see Benjamin go, he was a pretty nice guy. I think Vinnie's the front-runner, but Melissa's getting better too, even if something about her still bugs me, probably her wooden personality. But dang, what a disappointment with Tiffany. First of all, she started off the competition quite strong, but has been on quite a decline lately. I liked her all throughout too, but last night there was a 180 turn into jerk territory, and I saw the little green monster of envy take over her. What's the deal with her anger at Melissa doing well? If she keeps focusing on her dislike and jealousy over Melissa, she's very certainly gonna be the nex one kicked out.
    Arielflies likes this.

I believe Tiffany thought she would be the "pretty, favorite" woman on the show, but is finding out Bobby Flay is not impressed with her.
    Shoepie and nanaslbkp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I believe Tiffany thought she would be the "pretty, favorite" woman on the show, but is finding out Bobby Flay is not impressed with her.
    Boy, you could say that again!! I couldn't believe her comment about bring out her secret weapon: herself! Talk about someone who thinks they are all that.
    She's definitely attractive but there's nothing attractive about a person's exaggerated self-love.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I just discovered this program with On Demand. I like it a lot. The 1st ones I saw were when Robert Irvine was on there...he is wonderful. I like Ann too. I had never seen Bobby Flay before, he's pretty cool. I like Vinnie for the win.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Robert and Anne squared off last year which was the first season. Bobby Flay took his place this year...maybe because Robert is running around cussing out cafe owners.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The 1st season was Anne Burrell and Beau MacMillan, Robert Irvine was the 2nd season. This is Anne Burrell 3rd season.

Didn't Anne win both previous seasons? Maybe the winner continues on to the next season. I like to watch Irvine so I was disappointed he only lasted one season.

Yes she is 2 and 0. I have read things about her and she is very competitive. She comes across brash and cocky, but I like her. I think she would be a blast to have as a friend.

I like Ann a lot also. She's very confident but still kind to the "cooks" (if we can call them that!) She has strange hair but to each his/her own, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread