+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

I thought the premiere was pretty good. Loving Mimi and Gia the most. Amy was entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.

One thing I didn't get is they made it seem like Gia was leaving for good but the season preview showed her a ton of times so I'm guessing she was just leaving for the night???

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

I fell asleep, but will watch it tonight. Hope it is worth my time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

If you enjoyed past seasons of BGC I think you will enjoy this. It's pretty much more of the same.

Sheesh, had no idea BCG was back on. And I love Vegas.
    KAREN

Wow, that was a good episode. Not shocked that someone went home already. That Amy girl is a little odd. She seems a little unstable
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i don't think gia went home, she went to a hotel to cool off. i hate amy. there is something wrong with her. what the heck was gia wearing tho?!?!?!?

The premiere was so cray! Amy is totally ridiculous, and not in a fun sort of way. I really can't stand her. How much can one tiny person drink?! Sheesh!

I am loving the twins. They are so fierce and sassy! I am anxious to see what goes down to cause them to get jumped. I also really like the red-haired girl. Her accent is awesome. lol

Can't wait for next week!

I have been watching this show since season 1, and there have been some crazy bitches, but I have to say: Amy is psychotic...and not in a "fun" crazy drunk way.

I'm sure we will be seeing her one day on the evening news...

So how was last night's episode? I have it DVR'd and can't wait to watch it

The twins and the redhead are AWFUL! What a bunch of followers! Not to mention the constant jumping of people. It cracks me up how the twins and the redhead claim to be so strong and "bad" yet they will only go after people when they are in groups of 3 and 4.....so pathetic. What they did to Jenna was especially awful and I hated how the producers held her back and would not let her whoop them.

This season is nowhere near as good as last season. From the first episode clip of the twins getting jumped it's clear the house eventually turns on them, BUT I really hope the redhead gets what's coming before the season is over. She is without a doubt one of the most annoying, vile bad girls ever......even worse than season 3 Alea, Ashley, and last season's Tasha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast