+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

OMG, I don't know who is more delusional...the twins or their dad. He even said it wasn't fair for them to gang up on one of the twins...Ummm, were the twins not guilty of the same thing???? I hope when they get to the reunion that they get their @sses handed to them again.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, I don't know who is more delusional...the twins or their dad. He even said it wasn't fair for them to gang up on one of the twins...Ummm, were the twins not guilty of the same thing???? I hope when they get to the reunion that they get their @sses handed to them again.
    just goes to show bullies cant take a dose of their own medicine,

Wow is Mimi paranoid. And EWWWW for throwing up all over the bedroom and expecting your roommate to be okay with it.

Camilla is just a dirt bag. She is such a trouble maker. I don't like her at all. She is using everyone to get information
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So glad this season is over. Worse. Season. Ever.

I have to agree Ace. This season was terrible. Can't wait to see what the reunion brings though

As for Camilla, that girl is just crazy.

add me to the worst season ever list.

i can't wait for the reunion either.

i actually like camilla tho, lol . . . . i used to like elease til she started acting like the rest of the idiots towards camilla.

Part 1 of the reunion. Can't wait to see the hot mess

Okay, Gia is just vile. She makes me sick. She didn't learn anything about herself. She needs counseling

Camilla, is so full of herself. She thinks she is so great. I'm not understanding why she decided several times to attack Elease.

Gabi & Dani, ugh they are still annoying and seemed to have gained some weight.

Can someone please explain to me why in God's name Camilla has an issue with Elease??? I don't get the venom this girl has for her.

God are the twins ever so annoying esp Dani!!

Bad Girls Club Mexico looks like it is going to be better than this season

BGCG Mexico looks good but all I can think about is how can they throw women like this into a foreign country? Mexican jail is no joke. We saw what nearly happened a couple of season's ago when Amber got the crap kicked out of her in Mexico......did Oxygen pay off every police officer in that town for this new season?
    combatcutie likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast